Pour it Up Pour it Up

Start from the beginning

"Oh please. You know I am going to find my corner and my mixed drink to sip on." That was my usually routine after I dance on a couple of guys. But I wasn't going to do that tonight.

"What are you not gonna dance tonight either? Oh no you are not doing this." She got up and walked out. My face was only half done. She returned quickly with two shot glasses and our bottle of Tequila. My eyes grew wide. We both knew that tequila is my fuck me drink. One sip of this and I'll find the most of attractive guy in the room fucking me by the end of the night. She poured two and handed one to me. "Drink." I took the shot without hesitation. Her face and voice told me not to question her. She poured another and put it in my face. We took the shots together.

"You are going to enjoy yourself tonight. You are going to dance, mingle, and have fun. No holding back tonight." She returned to doing my make-up. When she was done she poured another shot and started on her make up. I went to put on my boots while she finished up. At this point I was feeling kinda loose. I was a definite light weight when it came to liquor. The music was still playing. I walked back into Naomi's room.

"Okay. I'm ready to go." I sat on her bed. What's you fantasy by Ludacris was playing. I started to sing along and move my hips.

I wanna get you in the back seat windows up

That's the way you like to fuck, clogged up fog alert

Rip the pants and rip the shirt, ruff sex make it hurt

In the garden all in the dirt

Roll around Georgia Brown that's the way I like it twerk

Legs jerk, overworked, underpaid but don't be afraid

In the sun or up in the shade

On the top of my escalade

Maybe your girl and my friend can trade; tag team, off the ropes!

On the ocean or in the boat! Factories or on hundred spokes!

What about up in the candy sto' that chocolate chocolate make it melt

Whips and chains, handcuffs, smack a little booty up with my belt

"That's it girl!! That's what I like to see." Ni was finished with her make-up and she was dancing in the middle of the room rapping into a hair brush. We dance together for a bit before her phone rang. I looked at her clock, it read 11:08 pm.

"Hey Babe.... Yeah, we are so on the way... we are like halfway there." She started motioning to for us to leave. "No, baby I'm not lying we are most definitely in the car. We are on Lincoln Ave right now. Zion aren't we like almost there."

"Yeah we are almost there. I can't shouldn't talk on the phone and drive." Naomi looked at me like I was crazy. We gathered our belongings and left the apartment.

"No, baby we are taking the car KB sent us. Zi, meant that she shouldn't give directions and talk to you at the same time." We got on the elevator and met the driver downstairs. "AJ, baby I gotta go, we got stuck in some traffic. I'll be there real soon I promise. Tell him to chill out. Everything will work out." She hung up the phone and looked at me. We got in the tinted Escalade, which looked very similar to the one I saw KB getting into yesterday.

"This is gonna be the best night. I can feel it." Ni looked so sure.

I can only hope it goes half as well as she thinks it's going to be.

Naomi's Dress

Hey all I just wanted to give you guys a short update.

How are you guys liking it so far? 

Even better question has something like this ever happened to you. Like have you ever seen someone who took your breath away? Its happened to me lol, I didn't know what to think.

Anyways our friends  KB and Zion will finally meet next chapter. Yay!!

Comments, Suggestions, and Constructive Criticism, are always welcome. I want to become a better writer for you guys enjoyment and for myself.

Until next time 😘😘😘