Demons Run (6) Team Sinning

Start from the beginning

     "What if I felt like flirting?" He asked. His face was smug, teasing.

     "Then by all means, go flirt. But you're the one bitching about time." I said, crossing my arms and forcing myself into a poker face. Roman saw right through it.

     He smiled and leaned down to where he was right next to my ear, "It's okay." He whispered, sliding his hand around my waist and resting it on my lower back, "I like it when you get jealous. To be honest, it kind of turns me on." I looked up at him, shocked. I turned someone like him on?

     I felt heat pool in my stomach again, but this time it wasn't jealousy. It was something else entirely. I wanted Roman. As infuriating as he was, I couldn't help but to imagine what a night with him would be like. Maybe he thought about it too.

     His hand stayed where it was and he didn't pull away. He nudged my ear with his nose playfully. He was moving toward my neck and my heart was racing. I could feel the warm caress of his breath. All I had to do was turn my head the slightest bit and--

     "Roman! Look!" 

     Roman moved away from my neck and turned around. Saved by the twins. I took the opportunity to let out a deep breath I'd been holding in and squirmed a bit. When I looked to where Roman was looking, I saw Pain with a thong over his face. 

     He grazed the lacy black fabric with his teeth and then spit it out, "I don't think this is where it goes. Oops." He took it off of his head and held it up, "Can I get one?"

     Roman smirked and responded, "Only if you get one in Eve's size!"

     He turned to me and winked. I almost melted into a fucking puddle. 

     We browsed a bit and I had picked out a few pairs of jeans and shorts. Roman didn't say much, but we had some fun banter like we always did, and he made fun of me a lot. We moved on to shirts where we were joined once more by the twins.

     "Can we help?" Panic asked, looking at me with excited puppy dog eyes.

     "Sure." I said with a smile. He and Pain instantly jumped to clothing racks and started yanking things off for me to try on. Pain was trying to get me to try on a purple leather jumpsuit, but I refused. I was not going to be like Daphne from Scooby Doo. Nope. Eventually, the twins dragged me towards the lingerie.

     "Guys, I'm supposed to be finding shirts. I will shop for underwear and bras while you are elsewhere." I said, crossing my arms. 

      Roman had disappeared, I assume to search for clothes of his own. Thank you, leave me with the Fae who are experimenting with humans and human things.

     “Ooh! Look, Eve!” Pain was holding up a purple bra and panty set. “I bet Roman’ll looooooove this!” He drug out the word love and it caused me to blush. 

     Panic snatched the bra out of his hands and put it on over his shirt. “Pain, help me do this! This is so weird.” He whined, trying to clasp the bra in the back. Pain walked around and helped him with the clasp.