XIV

A week. A whole damn week Michael hasn't seen the very attractive ice cream man. He missed him, and his sweet kisses. He had totally developed a crush for the tall man. He didn't totally understand what he did to make Luke upset, but he just wanted to apologize to him.

Luke had of course still showed up around Michael's neighborhood, but only because it was his job, otherwise he would just keep his distance. Every time he came around his home, he tried to talk to the blonde. But Luke would just pretend to not hear the very upset boy yelling for him.

Michael sighed as his heavy feet dragged across the ground. He was heading to calum's hours, finally. It seemed like Calum didn't even live at his own house anymore. Well he actually didn't. He rarely was at home with his family.

Calum's parents had grounded him for basically failing every class. Michael wasn't too surprised. The raven boy only went to school when he wanted to, or thought it was 'necessary'.

Just as Michael was only a few feet away from Calum's house, a very familiar tune came closer to Michael. The lilac haired boy sighed knowing exactly who it was.  He knew it was the blonde that was behind him in a van playing a sweet little tune. But Michael didn't think Luke knew who he was.

Michael was wearing a long sweeter. It came all the way down to his knees. Even thought it was still sort of hot out side there were rumors for the weather to turn at any moment. So that's why Michael wore his hoodie over his head. His lilac hair was basically the only thing you could spot about him from a mile away.

Michael turned around ready to face Luke. If he was honest, he just wanted to ask Luke what was wrong. Even if Luke would scream at him.

"H-Hi," Michael chirped up at Luke who was at a stop sign waiting for children to come get their ice cream. Calum's neighborhood was basically deserted so barely any people came out, and when they did it was when it was super hot and they needed a cool treat to cheer them up. But since it was a gloomy day, no one was out.

"Uh,hey," Luke stopped his car. It was around 5:40. The blonde only had to give out ice cream in the afternoon. That's when all the kids got out from school and begged their parents to spoil them with sugary sweets.

"How are y-you?" Michael asked as he looked down at his chipped nails. He was really nervous and he had a reason to be. The guy that he liked was ignoring him for no reason.

"Good, I guess," Luke replied with no emotion showed in his voice. It broke Michael's heart how Luke looked like he was trying to get out of the small boy's presence. Because For Michael it was the other way around. He wanted to stay in Luke's presence.

"W-What's wrong?" He asked as he walked next to the blonde. Luke shrugged.

It took Luke a while to say something but he finally answered with a simple, "nothing," which made Michael even more upset.

He just wanted Luke to tell him what's wrong. He just wanted him to tell Michael what was bothering him so Michael could fix it. "L-Luke, I know it's not 'nothing'," he explained. "You've been ignoring me all week, and pretending like I'm invisible when I run after you. What's wrong?" Luke didn't answer and just shrugged.

Michael scoffed. He couldn't believe it he was trying to be reasonable and talk to Luke, but Luke was just acting like a baby. "Whatever," he turned his heels around and began walking away from the regretful blonde. "Talk to me when you stop acting like a child,"

A/N: 0000 SHIIIITTTTT U GO MIKEY

THOUGHTS?