I

Michael pronounces words  with "R"s and "L"s with "W"s. Like- normal: please.
Michael: pwease. I hope y'all can understand what I'm getting at....?

"Michael, don't cross the street when the cars are coming," Michael's mother, Karen, worried. "And always look both ways before you cross the street. Okay, Mikey?"

"Okayyyyy mommy, but I have to go now before the the ice cweam man weaves!!" The pink haired boy eagerly ran out of the front door, leaving a very worried women Inside the house.

"Ice cweam man, wait up!" Michael hollered out to the pink van that was on the go. His small feet ran as fast as they could. Michael hated running but he knew it would be worth it for the ice cream.

The man in the van must have heard, because the next thing he knew, the pink van was stopping at a neighborhood he had never been to before. Michael quickly ran up to the van.

"Hello, mistwer,"Michael said as he reached the pink van with the ice cream cone on tøp of it.

"Hello," a blonde male holding the steering wheel said, "well, aren't you a pretty young thing," he cooed down at the small boy.

Michael looked down at his shoes as a blush rose to his soft, pale cheeks. "Tank you, sir," Michael said.

"You're welcome, love," the blonde
man said with a smirk.

"Well, may I pwease have a spongebob square pants ice cweam?" Michael looked up at the man with a big smile.

"Sure, but you're going to have to come to the back of the van with me so you can earn your treat," the blonde said as he opened the front door for the small boy to go through.

"Okay, whatever it takes to get my tweat," Michael took a huge step onto the big van, making his skirt ride up and expose his  smooth, pale legs.

"So fucking beautiful," the blonde man with the broad shoulders said as he looked at Michael and his newly shaven, exposed, pale legs.

This time Michael didn't blush or say thank you, instead he walked up to the tall man and slapped his arm, "No sweawing mistwer," Michael said sternly. Michael was only joking, but the tall man thought otherwise.

The tallest of the two let out a small chuckle as he grabbed the arm Michael hit him with." I'm sorry, I won't swear again, precious,"

"Thank you," Michael said as he looked up at the man with rosy cheeks. "Can I pweety pwease get my tweat now?"

"Sure, baby boy," the tall blonde walked over to the fridge that was stored in the back, and handed the pink haired boy a spongebob square pants ice cream cone.

Michael went to take out his money, but he halted when the blonde put an arm over his hand. "No need love, you've already done enough,"

"I-I haven't done anything," Michael protested as he still looked for money to give to the man.

"Oh, baby boy , trust me, you've done enough," the tall male lowered himself to Michael's height so that their faces were inches away from each other.

"O-okay," the small boy glazed his eyes on the blondes beautiful features. His amazing  blue eyes. The black piercing that was on the right side of his pretty pink lips, and the small beard scattered around his face. He was so pretty in Michael's eyes. He wishes he could be that pretty.

The blonde leaned in more (as if that was possible) and let his lips touch Michael's cheek, letting his lips linger there for a few seconds before leaning back.
Michael's breath had stopped at that moment as he just stared at the  boy's red,plump lips.

"I'll see you tomorrow, baby boy," the male Said with a big smile on his face, showing off his perfect straight, white teeth.

"Y-yeah. I'll See you tomorrow," Michael stuttered as he started making his way out of the van.

By that time, the ice cream had already melted. But Michael didn't care, because all he thought about that nigh was the handsome ice cream man.

A/N: ugh. I'm such a terrible writer.
And this is so fucking rushed, fuck me JSJSJNSSJSJ

652 words