X

Not edited

"D-Do you w-want to come in?" Michael asked. He and Luke were outside his front door. Their date was just about to end, but the lilac boy didn't want that. He wanted to spend more time with the blonde. "My mom got called in for wowk. she doesn't get off duty until latew in the mowning, and my bwothew is out with his boyfwend," Michael explained. Calum and Michael were so closed, that they began to call each other siblings. And Calum also began calling mrs. Clifford ' mum'.

Luke smirked. "Don't you think that this is going to fast? Like this is only the first date, sweetheart," Michael rolled his eyes, and crossed his hands over his chest. "Says the guy who made out with me on the second day we met,"

"Oh, well you got me there, babe," luke teased. Michael was damn sure that he was about to punch Luke for making him blush with those pet names all night. He hated blushing it made his already pink face even redder, and it was just not a cute sight, Michael thought. But Luke would beg to differ.

He loved how he easily made Michael feel small, and made him feel Dominant. He loved whenever he called him sweet names, he would always avoid eye contact, thinking Luke couldn't see how red his pretty, pale cheeks were.

Michael walked in front of Luke and opened the door with a spear key that was hidden under a house plant. He forgot to bring his own key to the date.

Michael took off his  shoes and gestured Luke to do the same. He then began walking to the family room, but Luke just stayed by the door, admiring his home.

It was neat, and cosy. The opposite of what Luke's apartment was. He always felt uncomfortable and unsafe In his little one bedroom apartment that was located on the side of town no one wanted to raise their kids. Only because they didn't want their children to be influenced by all the bad crap that went on around there. Those kids were lucky to not be raised in such a place. But Luke wasn't.

"What do-do you want to do?" Michael chirped from the couch he was sitting at. The blonde shrugged still standing by the door. Michael rolled his eyes for the fourth time that night as he patted a seat down beside him.

Luke obeyed and went to sit besides Michael. The couch wasn't too big so Luke's huge body was sort of pressing close to Michael's petite and delicate one. To some people this would be awfully uncomfortable, but for the both of them, it felt nice. They both really liked being on each other's presence.

A small yawn was let out from Michael's lips. He quickly covered it up with a cough, though. "Michael, are you tired?"

The lilac boy shook his head violently. "No!" He coughed once again. Luke frowned down at the smaller boy's attempt to cover up his tiredness. "Babe, it's almost 10:00, you should go up to bed if you're tired."

Michael groaned. He felt so embarrassed. He was a damn 17 year old who got all worn out at 10:00. He especially felt embarrassed on how Luke treated him like he was a child. He didn't like the way Luke talked to him like he was a kid he was babysitting. But at the same time he loved it. He loved how Luke could talk to him and make him feel so small. He loved being small.

"But I want to spend more time with you!!!" Michael argued almost like a child. Luke chucked as he turned to face the lilac beauty. "I mean, if you want. But I don't want you to be tired."

Michael nodded and then thought for a second. A smirk came in contact with his face as he gently got up the couch only to put his petite body on the blonde's lap.

Luke gaped down at the boy in his lap. He didn't expect such a thing to come from him. "I won't be tiwed," Michael traced his fingertips over Lukes'w collarbone. It looked so good, he just wanted to leather his whole neck with purple bruises and then kiss over ever single one of them. "After I'm done with you, I'll be everything but tired,"

Luke took in a deep breath. He never thought that  the innocent boy had such confidence. The confidence that made Luke feel small this time.

Michael lowered  his face down to Luke's neck. He licked a small trace from his color none to his neck bone. The blonde had to hold in his moan as his back was covered in Michael's hot saliva. The lilac boy saw how hard he was bitting his lips to control his breathing, he smirked at that.

He dragged his tongue once more before begging to suck on Luke's hot skin. He took his time, making sure to make them as bruised as he wanted to, before placing a gentle kiss on the newly formed bruise and moving on to make more purple marks.

By the time his neck was mostly filled with hickes Luke was a mess. He tried biting his lips, and trying to hold on to the couch to keep himself from letting go. But he just felt so amazing the way Michael gave his skin so many hot, wet kisses, and dark, bruised hickes.

Michael smiled down at his hard work. "Mine,"

A/N: OIII OII HELLOW FRENS! I HATE LIFE SCHOOL HAS ME FUCKED IN THE ASS AND LIKE UGH IHHHHH AJAKKAKAKA BUT YEAH

SCHOOL SUCKS