IV

Luke  let out a puff of air, watching as the smoke, from the cigarette he was smoking, Flowed freely in the evening air. "Hey mate, want some?" A tall boy with curly brown hair asked Luke as he showed him the weed that was in this hands.

"No, Thanks," luke rejected,"Got my own this morning. Not really in the mood,"

"Wait, you could afford your own?" The blond nodded. "But that costs $40 per ounce (don't ask me how I know this stuff) where'd you get the money? You said you were struggling to find a job and pay rent."

"Got a job three days ago," the blonde informed as he put the lighted cigarette back into his mouth, letting the taste of the smoke intoxicate his whole mouth.

"Doing what?"the curious brunette asked as he took another blunt from the bag.

"Selling ice cream," he answered bluntly, not really in the mood to engage in a conversation.

"Okay," Ashton finally said, as he got the message that the blond didn't want to talk. "I'm going to head inside. You gonna stay over?"

"Yeah, if you don't mind."

"Course not bro, 'm gonna go to sleep," the brunette was about to leave the blonde alone outside until "By 'gonna go sleep' do you mean texting your fucking seven-teen year old boyfriend?"

"Maybe," Ashton said with a smirk as he left to go inside.

Luke sighed as he watched the sun set wave it's last evening banners before it went and disappeared behind the mountains, also know as the suns pillows. It seemed so peaceful outside. Luke always loved the outside. Especially at nigh, because that was the only time that the Texas (yes. My motherfucking state) weather didn't effect him as much, and it was all peaceful and relaxing- from the crickets communicating with it each other, to the sound of the wind swaying the trees to sleep by rocking them back and forth.

The blonde watched as all the colors in the sky just faded to grey. He stayed out there for longer than he was expecting, because before he knew it, Ashton was carrying his resting body all the way to his guest room.

~

Luke sighed as he opened his eyes, only to be met with the sun's radiation shining directly into the blonde's eyes, almost making him go blind. "Oh, for fucks sake," Luke cursed as he covered up his eyes with his arms.

"wakey, wakey, Lukey," Ashton, the twenty-six man child, giggled as he entered the blonde's/guests room

"Fuck off Ashton," Luke huffed as he stuck his head deep into the fluffy pillow.
"It's only eight'o clock,"

"It's almost three'o clock,"

"Oh shit," the blondes blue eyes quickly opened back up as he rushed out of the bed. "I'm gonna be late," The blonde stressed as he began putting on his regular clothes.

"For what?" The perky brunette asked.

"For my job you dumbass!!" Luke said, almost tripping while putting on his tight skinny jeans

"Oh yeah," Ashton giggled. The blonde was trying to figure out what was so funny as soon as Ashton's giggles became louder and more repetitive.

Luke coughed once Ashton was done with his little fit. "I've gotta go, man!"

"Okay"

"Um..okay......weirdo," Luke whispered as he left the house.

Sometimes Luke did wonder why the hell he was friends with the twenty-six year old, horny, man child.

Maybe it was because Ashton used to give him free weed when Luke had no money and was still living with his parents. But of course Luke would never tell him that, he liked happy Ashton more than sad Ashton. He really did love Ashton, but only as a brother, of course.