V

Not edited//oops (also double update bitches)

"Mistew," Michael called out once he was inside the blonde's van. "I told you love, my name is Luke,"

"Oh well, mistew Luke," Luke chucked at the lilac boy, he was honestly too adorable. "Yes, Michael,"

"Can I have my tweat now?" The lilac played it off cool. He acted so damn innocent, but even Luke knew he was far from that.

"Sure," a huge smirk found its way upon Luke's pink lips. He ran his tongue over his lip piercing and began twisting it against his tongue. He knew the lilac was watching his every move, that's why he began teasing him with his tongue. "What treat would you like,"

"I don't know..." Michael trailed off. His cheeks were now red as a tomato, he refused to look at the blonde. He knew if he did, he would be even hotter.

"Are you sure?" The blonde teased. "I'm pretty sure you know what you want,"

"A-An ice cweam ," Michael looked down at his hands that were covered by a pink sweater, making cute sweater paws.

"Oh yeah?" The blonde inched closer to the lilac boy. Michael swallowed hard, "y-yeah"

"Well, if you want your treat, you're gonna have to work for it," now the blondes figure was hovering over the small boy. Their lips just inches away. Michael's hot breathe hitting Luke's face. Michael knew what he had to do, it was clear, but he didn't want to be the one to make the first move, so he just stood their. Green and blue met, neither moved. They just stayed there watching each other's movement.

"Do you want you're treat?" Michael nodded. Luke  Tsked. "Yes or no,"

"Y-yes," Michael felt so weak and vulnerable standing next to Luke. But he also  felt valuable and precious seeing how the blonde would look at him like he was a dog and Michael was his meat. He loved it. Being played with.

"Well I think you know what you have to do to get that treat," Luke looked down at Michael's lips. He just wanted to suck and bite on his plump red lips, but he wanted to see if the smaller boy would make the first move. And that what he did.

He slowly but surely moved in and captured the blonde's lips with his own. At fist it was awkward because Michael just kept his lips firmly on Luke's, not daring to move.

Luke chuckled at that, and took control. He brought one hand up to Michael's cheek, and his other one to his hips, bring the small boy closer to him.

Luke slowly ran his tongue over the lilac boy's lips, asking for  entrance, but mike declined, making the blonde groan. Michael pulled away and giggled. "So that tweat,"

Luke playfully rolled his eyes. He went to the fridge and grabbed a small chocolate chip ice cream cone. Michael went up to get it from him, but the blonde only backed away. "No, no, no," now it was Michael's turn to roll his eyes playfully. "What now?"

The older man smirked. "You're gonna have to catch it from me," a groan escaped the small boy's mouth. He reached up for the ice treat in the blonde's large Hands.
"C'mon, mistew Luke," Luke shook his head. "I want my ice cweam," Michael whined.

"Okay, you can have it only if you say yes," The smaller boy's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Yes to what?"

"A date," the blonde said. He sounded so confident, almost knowing that the smaller boy was going to say yes.

Michael gaped up at Luke, not believing his ears. A man he only met four days ago, was asking him on a date. But the thing that mostly surprised him was that the older male was hot. Why would someone so hot wanna go out with Michael?

"O-okay," Michael said with a small stutter. He only stuttered when he was nervous or scared. But he wasn't neither in this situation, he was just shocked. "Can I have my ice cweam now?"

"Okay, okay," Luke smirked and handed the ice cream treat to the lilac haired boy.

A/N: IS THIS STORY GOING TO FAST?

SOMONE PLEASE TELL ME, I DONT WANT IT TO BE RUSHED.
I WROTE A REALLY SMUTTY CHAPTER AND IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR THIS PART BUT THEN I WAS LIKE NAH THEY LEGIT JUST MET LIKE WTF THE SMUT WAS REALLY DIRTY AND LONG (like Michaels dick) LMAO