IX

Plz give me feedback and shit plz thanks. Love yaaaaa!! xx

The blonde stared intensely at the lilac boy in front of him that was devouring his chocolate chip and cookie dough ice treat. The small boy set his spoon down, his Nose and chin all covered with chocolate. Luke cooed down at the adorable boy.

He leaned over the small booth they were sitting at, and scraped the chocolate off of Michael's tiny nose. He smirked down at the boy, as he took his ice cream covered thumb and put it between his lips, sucking slightly.

Michael smiled up at him, "thank y-you," Luke smiled back, leaning back in his chair. "No problem, princess."

The rest of the date was spent with Michael rambling on about his favorite ice cream flavored. He even talked about his first experience with tasting ice cream when he was three.

Even though, to some people, the date would sound horrible to them, it's was the opposite for the paring. Luke didn't care if Michael was more interested in ice cream then him, the huge smile on his lips made Luke feel better. He loved seeing his Michael happy.

Luke didn't know what he was feeling at that point. When he first saw the boy , his mind and body just wanted to take advantage of his small, curvy figure. But now, he doesn't know if that's the only thing he wants to do. The blonde knew it was a crazy thought, but he couldn't stop his mind from thinking he actually liked liked the lilac boy as he talked about his Icy sugar treats, while he still had chocolate on his chin.

"Ready to go?" Luke asked when he came back from throwing his trash away. Mikey smiled and shook his head 'yes'. He stood up from his stool and walked to the drive way, with Luke right behind him.

Michael thought that once they got in the car, they would begin driving back home. But he was surely mistaken.

The blonde didn't move he just stared at the smaller boy. And all Michael did was blush and avoid his stare. "Why do you always do that?" Michael frowned his eyebrows.

"Do w-what?" Michael new tally slapped himself for stuttering. "I mean why do you always look away? I want to stare at your Beautiful face, and your magnificent eyes,"

"Stoppppp!!" Michael gushed as he hid his red face behind his hands. Luke dramatically sighed. He leaned over and took Michael's hands between his own. The lilac boy tried to take his hands from his grip, but Luke wouldn't let go.

Finally Michael gave up and playfully roles his eyes. "Yes? Something you need?"

"Oh, no," Luke dropped Michael's hands. "I just wanted to see your pretty little face," Michael looked up at Luke with sincere eyes before leaning into the boy. His plump , pink, and kind of chapped lips collided with Luke's thinner yet softer ones.

The kiss wasn't hard or lustful like the one they had in Luke's van. This one was sweeter and more gentle. Even thought the kiss only lasted a couple (5)seconds, the paring smiled like idiots at each other.