Chapter 21

[ don't go
what we have here is irreplaceable]

Harry brought me inside that afternoon, he made me some dinner—that didn't fail

Harry brought me inside that afternoon, he made me some dinner—that didn't fail. He also kept getting me water and was with me the whole time. We ate it together and I started feeling so much better as the night went on. I was still really tired, but I was feeling a bit better about everything,

We sat on the couch and watched prison break for the afternoon together. My head rests on his chest as his arm is placed on the side of the couch and his other wrapped around me.

Suddenly, there is a knock on the door, I furrow my eyebrows at Harry as he gets up from the couch and walks towards it. I turn around and Harry door opens slightly, I smile when I see the person that walks inside. I go to get up but she motions for me to stay down, she runs over to me and cuddles me.

"I thought you'd like the company." He says softly, I mouth 'thank you' to him and he nods his head softly at me. We sit there for a while, I tell her a little about what the hospital was like and what happened.. I explain to her the truth, I explain that she has to be careful too.

"Gosh I've been so worried since I called you this morning." She tells me, I'm appreciative of her concern. I hold her hand and give it a squeeze.

"I'm all good, now that you're here I'm even happier." I confess. 

"I'm going to go out and get some food for the weekend." Harry states, his hands shoved in his pockets. "You two going to be okay here for an hour or so?"

"I'll take care of her." Victoria smiles at me, I nod my head at Harry, and at my motion, he turns around and exits the room. Going out the front door and shutting it behind him.

"It's so different here without all the music and people." She says admiring the house as I once did before.

"I know.. it's kind of weird." I admit.

"It's it weird that you hated Harry and now you are with him?" She asks, I laugh.

"I know. People can surprise you sometimes." I state, she perks her lips and nods at my statement.

"True, I guess I just didn't imagine Harry to be so different." She explains. We spend a while talking about Sam and Harry, conspiring then and their differences, their likes and dislikes. I end up changing the tv from prison break to pretty little liars and we sit there together making conversation and watching it for at least 40 minutes.

My phone starts buzzing beside me, Victoria and I both look at it, she pauses the tv and I quickly answer. It was an unknown caller ID.

"Hello?" I answer, the line is silent for a second, I put it on speaker to see if my phone is somehow stuffing up, then, a voice come through.

"Look you stupid, petty, liar, I don't know what ridiculous lies you've told Harry, but him coming over to my house and accusing me of doing shit that I didn't do, that pisses me off." I recognise her voice straight away, I roll my eyes and Victoria looks at my phone. Harry.. he went over to her house?