Chapter 9

[ gonna give it to you
in capital letters ]

Over the weeks I had gotten to know a lot more people, a lot of the guys from Harry's group were genuinely nice, I mean, they were assholes at times, but they knew when to stop, they also knew how to just have a good time and be decent people

Over the weeks I had gotten to know a lot more people, a lot of the guys from Harry's group were genuinely nice, I mean, they were assholes at times, but they knew when to stop, they also knew how to just have a good time and be decent people. They were also very different people when they weren't partying.

I had been talking to Zayn more and more, of course I already knew him. I was helping him through his relationship problems and watching him progress with it. I personally thought he was holding onto someone who was just not for him, but I just made sure I was there for him because I knew that he needed the support. Other than that, I adored the way that Zayn would not give up on this girl, and he always was trying to better himself for her and listen to her.

I had also gotten to know Louis, he was fixed in soccer, every conversation we had was somehow linked to soccer, which, I didn't mind. I watched it every now and then, it was such an intense sport.

I wasn't as close to Niall, but he was genuinely really friendly with everybody. He didn't seem to have a care in the world, nothing seemed to bother him, just as long as he had his guitar and a beer I think he was okay.

Harry and I had not spoken about what happened at his house, like we said, we weren't going to talk to each other. I didn't really expect him to not talk to me anymore or annoy me for the most part, but it was odd. I kept finding reasons to want to talk to him but I just didn't want to become a hypocrite, I mean, I was the one who asked him to stay away from me. It was a horrible situation though, I was around and he was just there and yet I had told him I didn't want anything to do with him.

"So another party this weekend Styles?" Niall asks with more excitement than usual. I look over to Harry.

"Yeah, why not." He plainly says, no excitement in his voice either, he just sat in his seat and we would glance back and forth at each other. The boys took me, Victoria and a couple of other girls out to all get ice creams. "Flavours everyone?" Louis asks getting his phone out and ready to write a list.

"Rainbow." Zayn says loudly.

"I'll have chocolate." Victoria says, and Louis nods his head adding one chocolate for himself too.

"Can you get an alcoholic ice-cream by any chance?" One of the other girls asks out loud, I roll my eyes slightly, Louis does too.

"No, what flavour?" He asks with annoyance in his tone, it was almost clear that none of the boys really were fond of the two girls that Niall had brought along.

"I guess I'll have Choc chip mint, please." I announce, Louis chuckles to himself.

"That's what harry gets too." He smirks as he writes down the name of the ice-cream on his list.

"Yeah well I want to try something different this time," he shot at Louis, I hear the seriousness in his voice, he seemed agitated. "Banana ice cream."