Chapter 1: Hi. My Names JJ

Start from the beginning

I have never seen my dad again. But I see my brothers. They come and visit me at my new house.

Oh, there is one more thing you should know; I am the future Alpha of my werewolf pack.

* * *

"Good morning Beautiful!" I hear my brother say while I am in the middle of my dream. I open my eyes and see him standing there.

"Hey," I say and stretch out in my queen size bed with black sheets, and a teal with black flower comfier.

My room has all teal walls. One wall has a build in day bench in the middle, with to white built in book shelves. On the wall in front of my bed, there is a flat screen TV. On one side of my bed there is a white nightstand. On my nightstand there is my alarm clock, my phone, and pictures of my family.

My brother walks around my bed and lies next to me. I reach over and grab his hand and squeeze it. Ever since we first met, we have been really close.

"I don't want to go to school! It sucks," my brother- Derek- says.

"I know! Not everyone can be as smart as me!" I say with a smile.

"Do you know that I love you?" Derek asks me, and then looks over at me. I meet his eyes.

"Yeah, love you too! Come on you need to get ready for school!" I say.

"Ugh, I left my car at Kayla's last night! I need a ride and I don't want to ride the bus!"

"Good luck with that!" I say and then jump up from the bed. I walk out of the room and then down the stairs to the kitchen.

My mom is standing in the kitchen making pancakes. I sit down at the counter. "How did you sleep?" my mom asks.

"Good!"

My brother comes down the stairs and my dad follows. Derek sits next to me and my dad comes over and kisses my head.

"How are you today, Baby Girl?" my dad asks.

My family all has their own nickname for me. Derek calls me 'Beautiful', my dad calls me 'Baby Girl', and my mom calls me 'Sweet Pea'.

"Besides the cancer, pretty good!" I say.

"Hey, don't say that!" my mom says as she is putting a plate of pancakes in front of me. She watches me as I push the plate away. "You need to eat!"

"Why? I am just going to puke it up!" I state.

"But you still need nutrition!"

"Besides, I'm not even hungry!" I say to start another mom and JJ fight. But before she can say something back, Derek changes the subject.

"So, how come JJ isn't going to the big meeting today?" He asks. A new pack is coming to day. We are the most powerful pack. They want to combine our packs. But they have told us that they already have a future Alpha (more like Alpha's) to run the new pack. But the only way they can do that is fight the Alpha or the person for their position. The future alpha is me and I am not going to let that happen.

"Because she is the secret weapon!" my dad answers for me.

"How?"

My dad walks over the counter and stools and sits down. "Because they have no idea that the future Alpha is a girl,"

The reason why I became the future Alpha is that current Alpha saw me fight and saw my leadership skills. He came up to me and told me that one-day I am going to run the pack. Usually the Alpha's kids take over. But the Alpha's son died a few years ago. The pack just found out a few months ago that I am taking over.