Day One Part Three

Steven and I walk up to a door with different colored gems on it.

"So what's this?" I asked.

Steven replied, "The door that leads to many rooms..."

"Oooooo. So spoopy..." We both giggled like little kids. We opened the door and went in. Garnet smiled.

"Kids..."

"I still can't believe we let some random human in here

"I still can't believe we let some random human in here..." Pearl said.

Garnet replied, "I can't believe that you're still sulking about it. Just let it go..."

"Hmph!" Pearl walks up to the door and opens it to go to her room. After that, she screams.

"Oh...what now?" Garnet groaned.

She goes into Pearl's room and sees the boys messing with her weapons. She looks to Pearl and she is in total shock and disbelief.

"Oh, no." Garnet said while facepalming.

"You...you!" Pearl yelled.

"Uh, oh! We've been caught! We need to escape!" Steven panicked

I said, "Alright! Let's deuce!"

We both jumped on the waterfall leading away from Pearl's room. Pearl ran after us, yelling and screaming.

"Now that I think about it, we probably shouldn't have went in there!" Steven yelled.

"Oh, now you tell me!" I screamed.

"Wait. Does this thing have an end?"

"Uhhhhh...brace yourself." Steven said with a smile.

"Wait what?"

Before I could ask another question, a splash was heard and water had filled my vision. We had hit the bottom of the waterfall. All I felt was the water surround me as I start to sink. I probably should've mentioned that I can't swim...

Sorry if this part was short. I really wanted to leave it off on a cliffhanger like that. You'll see why in the next part, which will be longer. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!