Day One Part One

(Reader's POV)
"My name is (your/name) and I just moved into this city called Beach City...and I heard that weird stuff happens in this town. To be honest, I really don't care how weird it gets...instead I would love to witness it since my life sucks..A LOT! My parents are always moving because of business, leaving me not having anytime to talk and make friends in school. I try to explore the town. The last place I went to was the beach. Maybe something weird would be there..."

I start to move up, down, and all around the beach and I see nothing until a beach house appears and I run to it. I stop to see that there's already people in there. I can see them but what I didn't know is that they can see me! I start to back away slowly until I back into something...something hard. The thing falls and a noise comes out.

"Ow!"

I turn around to see this:

She was cute, small, and purple? She had purple skin, white hair, violet eyes, cute face, a black tank top, blueish pants with black stars, white boots, and an amethyst gem stone on her chest

She was cute, small, and purple? She had purple skin, white hair, violet eyes, cute face, a black tank top, blueish pants with black stars, white boots, and an amethyst gem stone on her chest. She revealed a cut on her arm. I realized that my pocket knife was sticking out my pocket and I get up to check her out.

"Are you okay?", I said.

She says, wincing, "WHY DID YOU DO?!"

"I'm sorry...I didn't know you were behind me..you have every right to be mad at me.."

"Actually...I should be sorry. I was trying to scare you..."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. I-I'm fine"

"But you're bleeding..."

"Trust me, I'm fine.."

"I'm not going to sit here and watch you bleed out.."

I grab my pack and open it. I pull out dressings and wrap over the spot with them.

"There."

"Thank you..thank you very much.."

I was about to pick her up off the ground when suddenly two other people appear and they had gems on their bodies, too. They approach me with weapons in their hands. One with a spear and another with gauntlets. They didn't look happy to see me. They saw the situation with me and Amethyst.

"Human! What are you doing here?", said the one with the gauntlets.

I started to stutter in nervousness.

The girl with the spear aimed her spear near my neck.

"You'll be punished for hurting a Crystal Gem!"

She takes a swipe at my head but I ducked. I tried to run but there's nowhere to run to and they cornered me near a cliff. I had no choice to jump off.

"NO, WAIT!", said Amethyst.