thirty five.

note: this is how they first met.

elanora
she couldn't take his eyes off of him. he was stunning. how could someone so beautiful be real?

he was tall and muscular. his tight suit made him look so irresistible. he had neck-length brown hair, a dimply smile and green eyes. gorgeous green eyes, she might add.

he walked around the room with such confidence. everyone seemed drawn to him; it must have been his charisma. it was as if he was gravity, holding everything down.

"el?" a finger snapped in front of her eyes. she blinked a couple of times, snapping out of the trance she was in. joey smirked and looked in the direction which she was previously staring.

"he is quite the looker, ain't he?" joey nudged her. elanora rolled her eyes at him, mumbling a quiet 'shut up'.

"elanora! won't you come here for a minute, please?" mr. bass called out, motioning for her to come over with his hand. as she slowly approached him, she noticed that he was talking to the man she was staring at earlier. her heart sped up with each step she took. one. two. three. four. five. six. seven. eight.

"harry styles, this is elanora caverly. she put all this together," mr. bass told the green-eyed man, who looked rather impressed.

holy shit, elanora thought. he was fucking harry styles! he was the ceo of syco records! elanora's cheeks heated up as he quickly scanned her body. "i must get back to blair," mr. bass said before walking off to find his wife.

"this is an amazing party you have put together, miss. caverly," harry commented, admiring the place. "do you happen to have a company card? i would like to hire your services in the future," he explained.

"of course, mr. styles. here," she said handing him a card out of m her clutch. harry took the card, their hands brushed against each other. elanora pulled away quickly and cleared her throat. harry smiled amusingly at her shyness.

"harry? hey doll!" a woman said putting her hand around him. harry seemed highly annoyed and removed her arm off of him. "miss. caverly, this is janice salvatore. she is the co-founder of the 'make a dream come true' foundation and a close friend," harry explains unenthusiastically.

the woman, janice, looked elanora up and down before giving her a fake smile. janice then turned back to harry. how rude, elanora thought.

"how's erin? where is she?!" janice asks. "she is in ibiza with beatrice, gwenivere and jacquelyn," harry said. janice's face fell. "they went without me?" she squeaked out.

harry was left speechless, he didn't know what to say to her. elanora was feeling very uncomfortable in the situation and made a clean break when harry turned to face janice.

-
"we meet again, miss. caverly. how are you?" a voice said at the door, making elanora jump, papers flying everywhere. she was doing work in her office and wasn't expecting company.

harry stood there, leaning against her office door, with his arms crossed. he wore a dark grey button down shirt and some formal pants. he looked hot.

"i'm so sorry!" his eyes widened, "i didn't mean to scare you," he said softly. harry got down on his knees and helped her pick up the papers.