three.

harry.
"you stupid asshole! i hate you so much. your so pretty it makes me cry! i hate you! liam was right!"

were the first words harry heard upon exiting the studio. his jaws clenched at liam's name, he's always hated that asshole since he first met him. harry took a few minutes to calm down and just listened to elanora's soft sobs. there was no doubt about it that she was pissin' drunk.

"what did liam say?" harry asked putting emphasis on the jackasses' name. "he said you were playing around with me! he said that you didn't care about me! if you loved me and cared about me like you say you do, you would leave her!" elanora sobbed in the phone. a sigh escaped harry's lips. of course liam would say something like that to make them fight. he never liked them together anyway.

"baby, please calm down and stop crying alright? i do love you, so much. so, so much. more than anything. if i leave erin now, people would think that the company is at its weakest and strike against us. you know how many record labels don't like us for signing the best, don't you?" he cooed softly into the phone. harry absolutely hated it when elanora was drunk, and he hated liam more for getting her wasted.

there was a pause for a split second. then elanora began, "i..um, i...guess," she said quietly with a heavy sigh. "baby, i will call you later yea? get some rest okay? love you ella." he said before ending the call and turning around to face a nervous looking louis.

harry's eyes widened in surprise, then he glared hardly at louis who just looked like a deer caught in the headlight. "after we are done in the studio, we need to have a thorough talk, yes? okay." harry said in a business voice before fixing his tie and walking straight pass the nervous wreck of an assistant and into the studio to compliment ed sheeran on his new song and tell him how great it was.

after talking to ed, harry made his way to simon's office to discuss business, which took over 2 hours, including the drinks and occasional jokes and small talk. on his way out of simon's office, he said goodbye to perrie who was sitting in the desk in front of mr. cowell's office and was off to find louis.

when harry finally met up with the doncaster lad, he could tell the poor boy was worried and scared out of his mind. he was shaking like a dog for god's sake! harry suppressed a chuckle, it was quite amusing seeing his assistant scared of him. he cleared his throat making louis glance up, the feathered hair lad gulped and pulled up his glasses a bit. harry motioned for the boy to come to his office and turned his heel heading to the office followed by louis.

harry sat with his legs on his mahogany desk and arms behind his neck looking at louis who was tapping his fingers on his leg. finally louis broke the silence. "i won't say anything mr. styles. i swear on my girlfriend's life I won't tell anyone! and that saying a lot because i love my girlfriend. please don't fire me!" he squeaked. harry chuckled and put his legs down as he stared intently at louis.

"you never mentioned a girlfriend, what's her name?" harry said as he perched up in his seat. louis looked at harry in surprise, harry never asked him anything personal before. "her name is eleanor calder," he said with a proud smile on his face. conversations flowed effortlessly from there. harry talked to louis about elanora, erin, basically everything really and louis told him about his girlfriend who has been with for over 4 years. harry was surprised to find out that behind all that nerdy-ness, louis was down to earth, funny and a really good listener.

harry stopped laughing and glanced away from louis and at the time. "its 6:45. don't you think you should be getting home? eleanor won't like me very much for keeping you back late," harry said giving louis a smile. the lad looked at his watch, his eyes bulging out of their sockets. "oh my! yes! uh, by mr. styles! see you tomorrow!" louis said getting up from the chair. harry smiled as the lad walked out the door, "oh uh louis?" he stopped the lad. "yes?" louis asked. "that's the emergency closet, not the door, and call me harry." he said chuckling. louis blushed, "oh uh, i um, i knew that. goodbye harry!" he said and was out the door.

after completing paperwork and rechecking the accounts team's paperwork to see how much money was spent and on what, harry grabbed his coat and was out of the office. he furrowed his eyebrows together seeing the light in zayn's office on and quietly walked in seeing a rare sight that should be marked down in history. there zayn was, wearing his glasses, with a calculator in one hand and a set of papers in the other.

he seemed to be actually doing something constructive. his tongue stuck out to the side as he punched in various numbers. harry stood, crossed armed at the door with a wide smirk on his face. zayn didn't seem to notice him, he seemed focus on whatever it was he was doing.

harry felt another body peering over his. he turned and was startled to see perrie looking over his shoulder in shock. they both exchanged grins and waited for the bradford lad to notice them. perrie stood on the right side of the door while harry was on the left. she mimicked harry's actions and watched zayn.

perrie wouldn't admit this but she thought zayn looked adorable in glasses and he was pretty damn hot. she set her eyes on his big biceps and the tattoo's running down his arms, she bit her lip letting out a soft unheard sigh. harry looked over at her with a knowing smirk. she blushed in return and went back to staring at him. zayn felt two sets of eyes boring into his skull and finally decided to look up. his eyes widened at the sight of perrie and harry.

"how long have you too been there?" zayn asked looking mortified. no one ever saw zayn do work. he was the bad boy who always fooled around in the office and made people do his work. harry had begun to think the only reason the company kept him was because he was insanely talented and creative.

before harry got to answer, perrie spoke up, "long enough to know that you have a brain that actually works," she said with a small smirk. zayn chuckled, "you like guy's with brains pezz? cause i got about the equivalent of 5 in this head," he said taking his glasses off and giving her a wink. harry chuckled as the blush rose in perrie's pale pink cheek's. harry loved hearing their little banters with each other. "5 brains malik? figures why your head is so big," perrie said sticking her tongue out at the olive skinned lad and crossing her arms. harry shook his head, they should just be together already, he thought. he walked out the door unnoticed as zayn searched to find a better comeback.

harry drove home to find erin gone. no surprise there. he put his coat on the coat rack and went upstairs to get changed into some jeans and a white tee-shirt. he made his way down the stairs and into the kitchen where there was a note on the counter, a post-it to be exact. harry sighed and grabbed the note, a bag of chips, a can of coke then made his way to the couch. he plopped down on the soft, comfy couch and opened the bag of chips.

he stuck the post it note on the arm of the couch and decided to read it after he was done enjoying his chips and watching doctor who. minutes later, the bag of chips and coke were done and he was staring intently at the stupid, ugly looking orange post-it that erin always wrote on. he leaned over and picked up the post it which read:

gone to paris with the girls for an important elite group meeting with the senator's wife.
back in a week. love you xoxo

harry sighed and pulled out his phone to call elanora. he wondered if she was still pissed drunk, asleep or sobered up by now. the phone rang a few times before he heard a groggy male voice answer,
"what?"