six.

harry
harry was a real mess today. he was surprisingly shocked to see erin in his bed last night as he thought she had gone to paris. instead, she came back to help a company with a breast cancer function. thee same company elanora worked for.

harry was a nervous wreck and to top it all off he was late for work and rumors of one of his clients having an affair with a married older woman doesn't make it better as it was bad publicity for syco records.

harry groaned in aggravation as he looked at his watch. "fucking slow elevators," he mumbled under his breath. after what seemed like forever, he finally reached the top of the building greeted by the familiar sounds of babbling and pacing everywhere. papers and markers were flying and being thrown on zayn's side of the room making him shake his head. he walked forward into simon's office where zayn, perrie, the client and now he was in.

"sorry i'm late, traffic was hell and erin needed help this morning," harry lied taking a seat next to zayn. "your a horrid liar styles, you should work on that," simon had said putting his glasses on and looking at some paperwork. harry sighed knowing that this would be a long day.

the meeting took two hours of discussing what we should do to distract the public from the affair that the client was involved in. the husband of the woman wanted to sue the companies musician and thankfully in the midst of the first hour they had found a fault in the paperwork the husband had written up.

simon was in the room with the client alone now, trying to convince him to break it off with the woman as it could result in not only a bad image for syco records, but he could loose his career.

zayn, perrie, and harry were currently across the street at a cafe getting a late lunch. zayn and perrie would steal glances at each other, when caught however, they would blush and look away. harry rolled his eyes at their shyness and looked at his phone waiting for erin to call like she normally does.

harry bit his lip worriedly thinking that maybe she had figured it out. maybe she knew all along and that's why she made that snide comment a few days ago. perrie noticed harry's aura of worry and tilted her head to the side studying his face. this made zayn pout as she wasn't paying him any attention at the moment. after a good three minutes perrie smiled like she had figured it all out making harry furrow his eyebrows looking weirdly at the blonde's stare.

"erin doesn't know harry, but if you keep acting like that she will get suspicious," perrie said taking a sip of her coke. harry's eyes widened and he looked at zayn, "you told her!?" harry shouted loudly earning stares from a few tables around. "no! no i swear! I didn't tell!" zayn said, his hands up in surrender.

perrie rolled her eyes, "quiet down styles, zayn didn't tell me. i figured it out," perrie said. zayn smirked at perrie scooting over to her a little and putting his elbows in the table leaning into her, "i like smart women. it's a sexy quality," he said wiggling his eyebrows making her giggle.

"how did you figure it out?" harry asked concerned that someone else might find out. "a girl never tells her secrets styles," perrie said looking at her watch. "twas' a nice chat, i've got loads of paperwork to do. see you guys in the office," perrie said getting up and grabbing her bag heading for the door.

"don't miss me too much," zayn said with a wink. "i'll try not to," perrie replied sarcastically before leaving. zayn smiled at her as she left and it quickly dropped and focused on harry. it was like he was telling harry to spill everything with his eyes.

harry groaned knowing that he didn't have a choice but to tell zayn. "know how erin went to paris for a week?" harry began, "well she came back and now she's helping to plan a breast cancer function," he said taking a sip of his earl grey tea.