Chapter 5 - Arriving

Lucy's POV

I woke up to the conductor saying through the speakers that we will be arriving soon. I tried to move myself when I realized I was not leaning on the window sill anymore but Jellal's shoulder and his head on top of mine  so I gently shook him to wake up. After about three gentle shakes he started to wake up. After he fully opened his eyes and he came to his scenses he looked at our position and quickly moved and bowed apologizing for his action, but I just blushed and nod my head accepting his apology. We stared at each other for about 5 mins but to us it felt like eternity. We saw the train station and grabbed our stuff ready to descend to the mayor of the town. We arrived at the station of  Onibas town where our client and dark guild was.

Jellal's POV

Jellal's POV

When we walked out of the train station I was as red as Ezra's hair but I'm glad Lucy was walking behind me and I was wearing the Mystagon mask. I looked back and finally spoke "Apparently the mayors house is on the hill and has excellent security and alarms to make sure that the dark mages don't get in and anyone else of course but he probably knows we're coming and we just have to show him our marks which he will recognize."

She stared at me confused and then I realized this was the first time I was talking to her and it was just us and my speech was really long which surprised me as well

She stared at me confused and then I realized this was the first time I was talking to her and it was just us and my speech was really long which surprised me as well. I looked at her then started to walk again knowing she would follow and luckily she did and I didn't have to drag her. We were walking for what seemed like hours up the hill but was actually 20 mins. I was about to step forward when Lucy grabbed my hand and said "Wait on the flyer it also said that the security and alarms which are invisible and we might step into it. The only way in is to call the client out and the easiest way is to shout for him." I sweat dropped at the thought but joined her in shouting for our client by a nickname we were given so we can call him. After about 2 mins my throat was sore but luckily the client was already walking out the building with 20 guards following him, who looked like mages.

The mayor's POV

'Phew finally they are here I thought they weren't going to come and now they can help save my town by destroying bloody dolls. I still can't believe I didn't notice the guild at the start but after the killings we investigated and it lead to them.' After we went in and I locked the gate to my security wall and the front down 40 times I explained to them and they bowed and said they will destroy the guild for the sake and safety for not only the town but the whole of Fiore.