Chapter 1 - The Mission Request

Lucy's POV

I was woken up by the light coming in through my bedroom window and sighed. 'Another day of living a lie.' I thought to myself. I was glad that Natsu doesn't come here anymore after Lisanna came and they became mates but I do miss him. 'It still hurts having my first love or should I say crush be with someone else but they're mates which meant they were destined to be together, so I knew I had no choice so i gave up my feelings for him. We're still bestfriends and partners though; thank god Lisanna allowed it I thought she was going to be one of those protective, attention seeking kinda girls but she was actually really nice and we became really good friends or more like sisters. I got out of bed and grabbed some clothes heading to the bathroom. I closed the door and summoned Plue to keep me company while I take my bath. 'Ah... A refreshing bath, cooled me down and I forgot all those negative emotions and relaxed. After about thirty minutes I got out and changed doing my hair in my usual side ponytail after plue went and left my apartment after grabbing my belt and keys. I locked my door and started to walk to the guild. As I was walking into the guild I noticed it was quiet and ran up to Mira and asked what's going on. She turned to me and said "One of the council members are here and is privately talking to master, I think his name was Lahar." I turned around and saw everyone looking at me and Mira probably wondering why I asked. I smiled a thanks at her and ran up stairs. I saw my secret brother and he nodded blocking everyone who tried to come up the stairs. I walked into the room and master and Lahar stated at me and smiled.

Lahar cleared his throat and said "Ah, Miss Lucy you are here and I have come with a mission for you by the magic council. If you wish to accept?"

I looked at him and laughed saying " Of course I'll accept it, I've actually been thinking of taking a mission. So what is the mission?"

He looked at the flyer and said "The magic council wants you to eliminate a dark guild called Bloody Dolls. The reward is 20,000,000. You may also be working with another person which will meet you at the station who is Mystagon or Jellal but he doesn't know he is working with you so just show him the request paper and then you guys can leave. Report back to the magic council to collect your reward, both of you!"

I looked at him a bit shocked because I was working with Jellal and happy because of the reward which mean 10,000,000 for each of us. I then turned to him and quietly said "When do I leave?"

He looked at me holding the door knob and said "You will leave in 3 hours!" He then turned to me and wished me luck, I looked at him and bowed to show my gratitude and he left. I looked at my grandpa and hugged him before leaving the room and he removed the sound barrier before I left through door.

Master's POV

'She's changed into a great woman I am proud to have her as my granddaughter.' I thought then I felt a chill go down my spine and thought ' what will happen when laxus finds out his baby sister is doing a mission with Jellal.' He laughed and went back to work.

Laxus's POV

I wonder what lulu was talking to Lahar and gramps about probably another mission for the council. Well she is the first wizard Saint. 'That's my sister the strongest Mage in all of Fiore. If only people knew then I can brag about it to everyone.'

The guild's POV

They were all pretty confused as to why Lucy was allowed to go the masters office when he was speaking to that council member but when we went laxus just zapped us all with his magic and shouted "DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" He then sat at the stairs staring at the guild to make sure no one else gets through. After about 30 mins Lahar walks out and leaves the guild, but no one really cares because everyone was thinking about Lucy. After 5 mins Lucy came out smiling and singing a small tune before going up to laxus and talking like it was the easiest thing in the world.

Lucy's POV

As I came out with a huge smile and singing a soft tune which was heard throughout the guild because it was dead silent but Lucy didn't notice and walks up to laxus not noticing everyone staring at them.

As I reach laxus I put a barrier around us and said "Yo Sparky! I'm going on a mission and it seems this time I've got a partner."

Laxu smiled at her and said "That's great lulu and... WAIT WHAT!!! You are going to have a partner!!! Who? Is it a boy or a girl?"

I looked at him and said "Thanks sparky and it a boy."

He then nodded his head with an angry face as said"I know you can't tell me any details about your mission but you come to me first thing if he hurts you physically or mentally. Got that!!!"

I nodded at him and released the sound barrier before walking away then realizing the guild was quiet I looked at them and waved as I was walking downstairs. Acting as if nothing out of the ordinary happened. As I got downstairs I sat at the bar after asking Mira for a milkshake which she replied with a nod and ran to the kitchen to get my order. When she finally came out I payed for the drink and gulped it in one go.