Chapter 2 - Time to get going

Lucy's POV

As I finished my drink, I felt a hand on my shoulder so like a normal person would do I turned around to see the whole guild looking at me. They looked at me as if in a trance so I waved a hand at their face until Natsu spoke up saying "Luce what was that all about they were having a meeting and you ran in there and they didn't even punish you and you came out smiling and talking to Laxus like its no big deal?"

I looked at him then stood up and spoke "So, it doesn't concern you it's important business which involves me, though I'm not trying to be rude by saying this but it's my business and it's very important, one that could kill me if something goes wrong but won't hopefully. Now I have to leave because I only have a couple of hours before I leave for a mission so bye." I smiled at them and headed toward the door when suddenly I was tackled into a dog pile by Team Natsu, Wendy, gajeel, levy, the exceeds, Mira, Lisanna, Cana, Romeo and juvia. They were all crying like someone just died. Then all of a sudden I saw a flash and the pressure was off me. I looked at Laxus sitting on some charred bodies smirking and saying "Hurry before they wake up. I went to run when all of a sudden team Natsu grabs me and loudly asks "Where do you think you're going? We are a team so we go on missions together or are we not a team anymore? You might get hurt all by yourself! So we are going with you whether you like it or not!"

I stare at them shocked and replied "First of all I'm going on a mission, and yes we are still a team but I wanna go solo once in a while. I'm not that weak to take a solo mission it's pretty easy and lastly no you are not going because it's a solo mission for me not team Natsu. Got that?!" I then walked away like nothing happened.

Laxus' POV

'I'm proud of her she's grown up now but not yet old enough to go on dates or any of those grown up things.' I thought and smiled knowing that once she comes back we will all be in for a surprise hopefully not to surprising. I never thought I'd see the day she would grow up right before my eyes. 'I'm proud of you lulu and just know that I will always be you're big brother and that I can and will kill anyone who hurts you or flirts with you.' Now what should I do about team Natsu they might find out a bit earlier then needed and I think I might have killed the people I am sitting on and how did they recover so quick? 'I need a drink or maybe ask the team if we could do a mission.' I looked around and softly and quietly so other dragon slayers couldn't here me mumbled "Come back safe and sound Lulu! I love you and always will!"

Gray's POV

Wow I can't believe Lucy is taking a mission without us. Well I think I need a drink oh wait Mira is about charred right now so how am I going to get a drink. I hope Lucy will be ok knowing that she has to rely on her spirits and if her keys are taken then she is defenceless. I hope my little sister will be ok!

Erza's POV

'Why would Lucy go on a mission without us, no offense to her but she is really weak and might even need saving?' I walked to the bar and sat down waiting for Mira to come and take my order. Huh, if Lucy is on a mission maybe Mira knows which one it was and then we can go after her. I said smirking while thinking of a plan to trick Mira into telling me the mission because any missions have to be authorized by her.

Natsu's POV

......"What just happened and why is Luce going on a solo mission without me or the rest of the team." I loudly say by accident. 'What if she gets hurt and I'm not there who will save her and Loke gets the chance to be with her just because a spirit and he's technically Luce's magic. 'I hope you come back Luce safe and sound so we can go on a mission when you come back. Which might be today or tomorrow.' I then went to find happy and head home for today.

Lucy's

'Phew, I was able to leave the guild without anyone following me.' I just made it home when my keys shines bright and then I heard a poof come from behind me and so I turned around and I saw Leo, Virgo, Aries, Gemini, Aquarius, Scorpio, Capricorn, Sagittarius and Cancer looking at me with a worried face except for Aquarius who was just glaring at me but I know she cares even if she doesn't show it. I stared at them confuse and nervously asked what they were doing here and they all just said they were worried because they did research and the guild was known for their murderous attitude and that they don't think twice before killing you. I looked at them and smiled when they returned back to their homes. I grabbed my bag and put all the essential items I need for the mission and plop them down on the bed with my mission paper. I went into the bathroom to freshen up before going to the train station to meet Jellal. After about thirty minutes I was ready after putting on my make up and styling my hair and picking a cute but magic proof outfit. I looked at the mirror one last and headed out the door feeling excited.