Chapter 4 - The Real Me

Back in the train with Lucy and Jellal

Jellal's POV

'I'm kind of shocked that Lucy's my partner and I'm kind of glad it's her because I have a secret crush on her, and I know Erza has a crush on me that's why I lied when I said I had a fiancé because I don't have the same feelings for her. However doesn't Lucy like Natsu... but I heard from the council that Natsu and Lisanna are dating so I have a chance.' I looked at her then finally said "I think I deserve an explanation?!" She looked at me then said "I'll tell you anything you want to know but first would you like to see me in my true form?" I stared at her then nodded.

Lucy's POV

'I can't believe I'm going to show my true form to somebody other than master or the council. Well here goes nothing.'

A sudden bright light surrounds me and my hair changes to black with light purple streaks, my hair is out which holds my dragon tiara perfectly, my blue heart shaped necklace is not only my mothers but a limiter to block some of my magic, I also h...

A sudden bright light surrounds me and my hair changes to black with light purple streaks, my hair is out which holds my dragon tiara perfectly, my blue heart shaped necklace is not only my mothers but a limiter to block some of my magic, I also have another limiter but as a bracket which is also planted with a lacrima so I can communicate with others, as for my clothes I am wearing a plain black dress with a gold belt, on my hands I wear my fishnet gloves with my turquoise nails and finally some white knee heel boots.

I looked at Jellal and he looks shocked. He was probably thinking 'Wow, she actually is the first wizard saint and she's really pretty. You know why I know because I can read people's mind but I'm not going to tell him that.' He stared at me and I just smiled at him and began explaining that I am not only the queen of dragons but the queen of every realm and that my other form is my natural form. I also have every magic you can imagine. I looked at the train's indoor clock and we still have three hours before we arrive so I took a nap on the window sill thinking about what might happen on this mission and if we might survive.

Jellal's POV

I saw Lucy sleeping on the window sill and I was thinking her neck might hurt so I moved her head on to my shoulders and I rested my chin on her head and listened to her soft snoring not knowing that I was falling asleep.