The future

I'm going to write a little bit on each character to show what happens in the future

Timothy

Timothy raises his two sons, and stays married to Seth, whil doing secret work, for the newly established government to ensure that nothing ever happens the way it did with Bruening. After fifteen years, he finally stops going to Sean's grave every day. He goes twice a week, until the day that he dies.

Seth

Seth becomes a highly ranked member of the military, and eventually gets a job as a special agent. He excels in all his duties, so after ten years of field work, he becomes the director of the FBI He lives a long happy life with Timothy, and his two sons.

Michael

Michael eventually goes off the grid, and is never heard from again until the day he's found dead at the age of 24. Unable to cope with survivor's guilt he takes his own life.

Wesley

Wesley is awarded a medal of honor award from the military, for his sacrifice to get rid of the onslaught of soldiers. His body is never recovered, but there is a monument rectified in his name. He is labelled as a hero in the history books that deal with the period of darkness in the country.

Sean

While Timothy was in the hospital those first few hours after the war ended, Seth retrieves Sean's bod and has it buried in their hometown of Okaloosa, which is quickly rebuilt. Timothy ends up moving down there after the wedding, and visits the grave every day for fiteen years.

Danielle

Danielle is hired immediately following the war to work alongside the new president to rebuild the new nation. She becomes his senior advisor, and later she works with three separate presidents, until she turns 35, and runs for office. She wins the election in a landslide because she is popular among the people for the work she did to end Bruening's reign. Danielle Niles becomes the 50th president of the U.S.A. She rules for two terms, before she is nearly assassinated by a man claiming to be Bruening's son. She lives the rest of her days fully protected, living in D.C.

THE END!!!!!!