✿ Periods ✿ 1/2

Part 1/2
You're on your period and I make them suffer

Batman: Honestly B-man would not want to be around you, it wasn't that he didn't love you or anything. It was that he knew you preferred to be alone (and you were pretty grumpy). He'd let Alfred take care of you and then at night when he got home from patrolling he'd quietly wrap his arms around you.

Flash: The speedster would race around getting things for you, just so that you'd be comfortable while he was out doing his hero stuff. When he was just plain o'l Barry the two of you would cuddle and watch movies.

Green Arrow: Oliver would bring you out patrolling with him and would let you beat all the thugs and thieves because you were more powerful when it was your time of the month. He'd only join in if you needed backup.

Booster Gold: He'd make Skeets get you whatever you wanted and the two of you would either go out for a walk or you'd stay home and he'd massage you wherever it hurt (was he ever good at massaging too).

Question: This bugger would just totally avoid you out of fear (not that he'd admit it). You'd look for him all day if you had too, just for a hug but for some reason that was just too difficult for him. Sometimes though he'd leave you gifts where he knew you'd find them.

Beast Boy: This smol muffin would turn into a big cat like a tiger or something and then let you lay on him and pet him. The two of you would watch movies or (f/s) while eating junk food.

Robin I: (I didn't actually know how old he was so I looked it up bc obviously that's always right) You were one of the people who when on their periods were grumpy full time which meant Robin was pretty much screwed. He'd try to do something sweet like give you flowers but usually you'd just smack them out of his hand and then cry because you felt bad.

Do you ever just cringe at your own writing? I do when I write fluff, even though I love it.

Pano's note:
I'm sorry this took so long to get out! I even have a reminder, I usually get annoyed at it and turn it off bc it blocks my precious wallpaper lmao(≧∇≦)