✿ Meeting him ✿ 1/2

Part 1/2
Meeting him

Batman: You'd been kicked out of your house, again. It wasn't exactly unusual, but this time your parents had practically disowned you, saying they wished that you were more like your brother, a successful man with lots of money. So here you were sitting in an alley close to the street. It was raining and you were soaked to the bone. That was when he came. He offered his hand and a place to stay until you could get back on your feet.

Flash: For some, running came easy. Not for you. But you were trying to improve on it and get better. As you preparing for your daily run you figured it'd be the same as yesterday's run and the day before that. Oh how wrong you were. About three quarters of the way though a certain speedster was going around saving people as usual. That was when he saw you and couldn't help but talk to you.

Green Arrow: Sometimes it kinda sucked being a hero. For you even more, you were Black Canary's sister. You were always compared to her and were always in her shadow. He first learnt of you in the watchtower cafeteria when he was eating with some friends when one of them mentioned you, then pointed to you. He didn't know what compelled him but he strolled right up to you and introduced himself.

Booster Gold: You two met in literally the most cliche way ever. You were being held hostage by some villain he couldn't bother to remember. The other leaguers were all busy battling another villain. It was up to him to save a damsel in distress. And he did. As he was flying you to safety he asked your name.

Question: You being the newest leaguer you needed a tour of the tower. Superman had told you to wait by the zetatubes for your tour guide. He was already about 20 minutes late and you were getting bored. Fast. You then decided to be your own tour guide and started walking around, exploring. That was until you ran right into someone holding a bunch of papers. That person you ran into was none other than question.

Beast Boy: Joining the Teen Titans was not easy. But you'd finally made it in with Robins approval. The whole team had welcomed you with open arms, except one member was missing, Beast Boy. He showed up later with a tub of ice cream under his arm like he'd forgotten that you were joining. As he hastily cleaned himself up he thrust his hand out to you and smiled. Well he was adorable.

Robin I: He met you when you showed up at the Teen Titans tower shivering and covered in ashes and dirt. Honestly, you did not look the best. Robin asked what happened and who you were, when you told him you were from a wealthy family and that a group of villains had attacked your house and set it on fire, luckily you got out. He shouted a 'Teen Titans Go! And 4 people jumped into a car along with you and boy wonder.