Chapter 5

SHAH's POV

"Well, well, well, Looks who's finally here to save the day! It's a little 23 year old boy with our beach house keys!" Said Kevin Owens smiling with his Intercontinental Championship, Sheamus and the New Day! I said to them calmly but angrily "OK, First I'm actually 16 years old, Second I hated Roman Reigns at all and finally I brought the Calvary with me!

Rock music was starting to play as The Dudley Boyz, Cesaro, Karmy, Taylor, Dolph and Dean walk in the building doing slow mo walking, The New Day were enjoying it as they were doing air guitars with their championships. "SHUT THE F*** UP!!!!" Said Kevin raging with anger as music ended abruptly.

"This is freaking outrageous, you brought the flop version of the Suicide Squad and dared to face us." Said Sheamus holding on to his Money inthe Bank briefcase. "YES also more than that, you see I challenge you including the wannabe unicorns and the one with the stupid Mohawk in a 5 on 5 tag team match!" Said Karmy looking so tough.

"Oh really Well let me offer you guys a deal, If you win this match, this good looking Samoan but with a bad attitude is all yours but if you lose the match, Roman is ours forever and make him the loser as I will make my own show, THE KEVIN OWENS SHOW!!!" Said Kevin as he laughed evilly! Dean looked at Roman and smiled at him and said to Kevin "You're on!!" 

Shah was confused though and said, "Where does this match takes place?" "Right in the empty arena and we'll fight right NOW!!" Kevin smiled as we all disappeared in a glitch.

AJ Styles: Hello everyone, I'm the FACE THAT RUNS THIS PLACE, THE PHENOMENAL AJ STYLES! Wow, this story is amazing so far but I have got a complaint though, Why on earth would you not have the FACE THAT RUNS THIS PLACE as the main character? I should be on this book right now

Dean: Hey, Don't look at me, The author has done it and one more thing, you may have BEAT UP JOHN CENA but you have forgotten one thing, at WWE Backlash, You will be the a** that runs this place!

AJ: HA HA HA, Really funny! Let's not forget Dean, Not only I have got my eyes on the prize for years, we both are the first 2 picks to be drafted to Smackdown Live so I have an amazing advantage to beat you up in the middle of  this ring at WWE Backlash!

Dean: Bring it on, Soccer Mom!

AJ: Bring it on, Ed Sheeran's Long Lost Brother!

Shah:Woah, Calm down guys, Enough with the bickering business but let me do the talking, Anyways thank you guys for liking my story. What's going to happen next? Will Team Ambrose win or Team Owens will not only win but also take Roman forever? Oooh I can't wait anyways it's true, I'm on Team Smackdown, In fact I'm planning a Smackdown Live fanfic in Christmas time! 

Dean: Really but what about WWE Cluedo?

(Shah freaks out and ran away like a cow!)

AJ: I knew Shah is a coward when it comes to making stories!

Dean:Hey, Don't talk about Shah like that! 

(Dean gave AJ some Dirty Deeds)

Dean: Until next time, See Ya!