Prologue

On Friday 6th November 2015, there was a 18 year old called Taylor Shaw who wanted to go to one of the craziest but amazing asylums ever. She packed all her bags and prayed to God that everything goes well. Then she went to her car to drive all the way to the asylum.

Taylor's POV

"Everyone was a bit concerned for me because it's an asylum and it made unstable people who are wacko turned into a nice, beautiful person who are calm and sweet! But you know I felt concerned too. Ever since I tried to commit suicide when my boyfriend broke up with me, I felt a lot crazier than I ever thought in my life! So I hope that everything goes well and I'm being prepared to be surprised" I thought with the nerve in my mind. But luckily I turned on the radio to listen to a song "How deep is your love?" by Calvin Harris just to clear my head.

But then it was here. Everything that she dreamed about was here. As she takes one last look in the forest and her car, she steps inside to the foyer of one of the craziest but amazing asylums ever, The Ambrose Asylum.

A/N Hey guys, I'm back with the most unbelievable story that will amazing. Fun fact: The date as you will see on top is the date that I saw one of the greatest in ring performers in the WWE history, Dean Ambrose! I have to say its one of my greatest moments of my life. So I can't wait for this story and try and make it more sexier and extreme! Thank You guys.