Chapter 2

Dean's POV
I'm so mad and upset right now because somebody has kidnapped my best friend, my brother from another mother, Roman Reigns. I started crying about it because Roman is my best friend since Day 1, He protected me more than anyone in the world. So I started tracking every place that I can think of and they couldn't find Roman so I started to scream his name and cry even more because I love him.

But then I saw three teenagers watching me go nuts. I was looking confused about it and started thinking "Who are they?" or "Why are they're watching me?" So I went to see them.

Shah's POV
I was so star struck about him because he was one of the idols that inspires me the most however he was upset and confused at the moment so I had no choice but to treat Dean like a normal person. I said to him seriously "Sorry to interrupt you but are you alright!" Dean replied in his raspy voice "Yes, It's just that I have a major problem to deal with so I need to find my friend now!" "Is it OK that we can help you?" Dean was even more confused and said "I'm sorry, What did you say?" "Even though me and my friends just met, We can help you with your problem."

Author's POV
Dean now realises that those three friends was in the programme that he set up a while ago. So he grabbed the book that was in his desk and found their names and their personal details. So Dean has a little smile on his face, turns around to face them and said "Look, I'm very sorry, I didn't know who you are until I saw the book, Anyways I'm sure you remember me, My name is Dean Ambrose and I'm the leader of one of the best asylums in history, the AMBROSE ASYLUM!"

Karmy's POV
I sighed in major relief with Shah and Taylor as we were feeling happy to meet Dean! The best part is Dean knows our names! HE KNOWS MY FREAKING NAME!!!!!! I wish I could pass out but I can't!

Taylor's POV
Dean was truly sorry about what happens so he gave my hand a kiss and a flirtatious look. That is something I never forget in my life. Dean finally told us what is his problem. "My best friend in the world, Roman Reigns has been kidnapped by a group of guys who were wearing Seth Rollins masks!" Karmy was so mad that she really want to punch them in the face but luckily Shah calms her down. "So I tried every place that I can think of but he wasn't there!" Shah suggested "What about you need a team to help you?" Dean was jumping for joy and said to them excitedly "That is something that I never thought but now that you mention it, You're a genius, You know what I'm saying!"

Author's POV
So he call Cesaro, Dolph and The Dudley Boyz to help him and they did. Then they went to the secret location in the Asylum. Something that Dean and the Boys been on many times before. The Dirty Deeds Underground Station. It's a Train station that can actually fly. Dean, Cesaro, Dolph, Bubba Ray and Devon, Shah, Karmy and Taylor hop on the station getting ready for their mission.

Dean's POV
"Oh and I almost forgot to tell you the places that we were going, They are all in my Asylum so Buckle Up!" We put on our seat belts and I was on the driver's seat. Not only that I put on my Becky Lynch Steampunk Glasses and we took off faster than the speed of sun. Don't worry, brother, We're on our way!

Author's Note: Hey guys, I just want to thank you for reading this book so far and I try to update as fast as I can! I hope that King Dean Ambrose will be Mr Money inthe Bank this year and I don't care what anybody has to say!
Bye!