Chapter 4

The whole gang saw the door was left open so they went inside by using their invisibility cloak from the train.

However they still don't know where is Roman and their kidnappers because there are two different paths that may lead to a secret hideout that the Ambrose Asylum has looking for. Shah has a plan to find Roman and said "Let's split us up, Karmy, you'll go with the Dudleys, Cesaro and Dolph while I'll go with Dean and Taylor! They agreed and they walk past their separate ways.

Dean, Shah and Taylor went in the blue path where they found guards which looks like security guards behind a beautiful beach house in there and a seaside which looks so sultry and hot. It has an arcade, Fish and Chips stand, and they even found a beach party in there. "It felt like we're in Bournemouth or California!" Shah said smiling with glee.

Dean was probably happy that he started to take off his jacket and his shirt. Taylor was confused about this and said "Dean, What are you doing?" "The guards were guarding this beach house which may have Roman in there. So it may be a perfect opportunity to go to the party, make sure we distract them by doing some crazy stuff, Shah will take the keys and Bing, Bang, Boom, We are good to go!" Dean said with a smile on his face.

Taylor agreed as she starts taking her clothes off into a bra and some mini skirt and joins Dean as they go to the beach party.

Shah went to see the DJ and put on a song for them which is called How deep is your love by Calvin Harris ft Disciples. Dean and Taylor danced even better like they were doing street dancing. Everybody except for Shah watching them doing their stuff.

After they danced, Dean said something to Taylor. "Now, What I'm about to do will distract everyone around here!" Taylor nodded as they pulls off something that every girl in the Ambrose Asylum want to do with Dean and that's KISSING!

Everyone was jaw-dropped and Shah grabbed the keys and unlock the beach house and saw Roman tied in chair with Sheamus, The New Day and Kevin Owens.

Seth: "Surprise, I'm Seth Rollins and I just want to say Thank You for reading this.."
Dean: Whoa, What are you doing here?
Seth: Well I just want to say Thank You and give a special shoutout to Shah's sister.
Dean: Look, Seth, Who told you to be here because I got a match with you tomorrow and we both get to find out who's going to be on RAW or Smackdown for the WWE Draft!
Seth: Let's not forget the Triple Threat match at Battleground for the WWE Championship!
Dean: Yeah, You're right but I still don't understand, Who told you to be here? I mean who has the audacity to be the LEGIT BOSS?
Sasha: Did you just say the LEGIT BOSS?
Seth: Oh great, Sasha Banks stealing the spotlight as usual.
Sasha: Let me tell you something booboos, The BOSS is not only saying Thank You to the lovely people who's reading this beautiful story which should be a Sailor Moon fanfic but giving a special shoutout to Shah's sister.
Dean: No, I'm saying Thank You and giving a shoutout to Shah's sister this time.
(Seth, Sasha and Dean arguing)
Shah: QUIET!!!!!!!!!
Everyone except Shah: Sorry!
Shah: Much better, Anyways thank you so much for reading this amazing chapter, It looked like I pull off some amazing surprises like this and not only that, There's something that we would like to say to Sheleena!
Everyone: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELEENA also known as thetruthhurtsalot