Best thing ever

Your pov

When jack flew back down i realize i couldn't "um jack i can't fly down" i said "what do you mean" jack asked "i have no clue how to fly that's what it means" i said he flew up to me he thought for a moment "just imagine your on the ground" he said "how am i suppose to do that?" i asked "just think about it just feel the floor under your feet feel yourself slowly flowing down" he said and i closed my eyes and started slowly flying down till i felt my feet touch the grounded "well that was weird how did i forget how to fly" i asked "maybe it's because of pan" jack said "maybe but how" i said "i don't know but we can figure it out later" north buts in and i just nod then i yawn "sleepy" jack asked "n-"i was cut off by another yawn "ok maybe i am" i said looking away in shame "ok time for a nap" he said when me and jack were about to walk away "jack wait" i hear north then he started to whisper to him i tried to use my wolf hearing but i didn't hear what they said then jack nod and started to walk up to me "what was that all about" i asked "oh nothing" he said and i just shrugged it off so we started walking to my room when we got there i opened my door "man i almost forgot how epic my room is" i said looking around then i hear jack close my door then i climbed up on the fake tree i had in my room and i looked down at jack as he walks over to the tree.

Jack pov

I walk over to the tree that was in y/n's room i look up and i see her glowing e/c eyes she was smirking at me and i smirked back i flew up to her she leans on the base of the tree i fly closer to her and our noses were inches away i look at her then her lips and back at her eyes she put her hand on my face and i put my hand on her waist i lean in and she did the same our lips brushed and i hear her breathe out a lil.

Your pov

I breathe out a lil then i closed the gap between us this kiss was better then the rest i smile in the kiss i wrap my arms around jack's neck and jack put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer i wrap my legs around his waist and jack flew away from the tree we pull away for air "wow" i hear jack say under his breath and i smiled he flys over to the bed and floats down laying down on his back so i'm on top of him i blush a bit, i lean in for a kiss and he kisses back i could feel cold hands go up my legs and to my back and that made me shiver i never been cold in my life and it feels good i move my hand up jack's hoodie and jack grabbed my arms and he's hands started to get colder and colder by the second till it felt like my arms were burning i gasp sat up off of jack and he quickly sat up too and looked at me i looked at my arms and they had frost on them and looked blood shot red "oh no" i hear jack say "no its fine" i said looking at jack and he shook his head "no it is not i gave you frost bite" he said looking down "but its ok i can heal, see" i said and my arms healed "y/n i think we should stop... i'm going to go check on north" jack said heading to the door "jack wait" i said but i was to late he already left i sigh and sat on my bed and thought 'man i wish i could just go out in the tardis for a bit with the doctor and spend my day not bored' then u started to imagine the TARDIS whooshing into my room. i closed my eyes about to go to sleep when i hear a whooshing sound and it sound like the tardis and i looked to see a bright light starting to shine looking away and the whooshing got louder then it stopped i look to see the.... TARDIS?!?! and the doors opened "Canada here i come" i hear a voice say then the doors opened and he poked his head out "yea this is not Canada. is this Canada?" he asked me and i shook my head 'no' "well then what is your name" the doctor asked the 10th doctor "y-y/n" i stutter  "that's a brilliant name well it's nice to meet you y/n" he said and it made me smile "clockwise" i said "well i should go" he said walking to the tardis "so soon" i pout walking up to the doctor "would you like to come with me" he said and that made me smile so wide i was about to say yes but then jack comes through the door "y/n-" jack was cut off by see me and the doctor and jack look mad and he flew in front of me and pointed his staff at the doctor "who are you and how the heck did you get in here" jack asked yelling "jack no it's ok" i said "what?!" jack yell i walked to the doctor "jack this is the doctor" i said trying to show him that he is the doctor from the show i watch. it took jack awhile to realize it but he got it "ooh" he said and i nod "y/n?" the doctor called my name "yeah" i answered "do you still want to come with me" he asked with a straight "yes i do" i said with a smile "what you're leaving" jack said sadly "well i will be back, it won't take long or you can come with us" i said and looked at the doctor "he can come" doctor said i smiled and looked at jack "well come on then" i said and pulled jack into the tardis "so where to doctor" i asked holding his hand as we walk to the console.

third pov

as you and the doctor hold hands and walk to the console jack looks and gets mad but shakes it off "where do you want to go, i can take you anywhere you want through time and space it's all here" the doctor let's go of your hand running around the console hitting buttons flicking switches you were amazed as you see the doctor work your smile widen "new york 1987, china 771-476 BC, or the planet mid-" i cut him off "how about...where do you want to go" you smiled at the doctor and he stopped in his tracks, he looked at you "anywhere.." he said just walking around "home" i said looking at him with soft eyes he stopped "i'm sorry i shouldn't of said anything" y/n said sadly "can i see the earth" she said with a smile then the doctor looked at her with a huge smile and started to run around the tardis pressing buttons and just doing whatever and the tardis started to shake and bump around then it stopped and the doctor run to the tardis doors and opened the doors, he looked at y/n and y/n walked to him when she stood next to him she looked out the doors and saw the beautiful planet earth y/n smile she turned around and looked at jack "come and look it's amazing" she told jack and he flew over to her and looked out the doors of the tardis and amazement hit jack's eyes. his eye shined he smiles "wow" he said and held your hand. "see we can see more brilliant things like this and be back before tea time" the doctor said closing the doors and run to the console flicking switches and hitting buttons "where do you wanna go next" he asked and y/n and jack share a look and smile.