The best day of my life

Your pov
I woke up still on the couch and I felt cold arms around me ja-jack?!?! I said in my head so I didn't wake anyone I looked at him and I started blushing then he open his eyes then saw me staring at him then he blushed like crazy we laid there for a second then we hear someone yawn then me and Jack sprang up and Jay got up and asked what are we eating. I went into the kitchen and started making pancakes and eggs Jack came in and got all the cups that we drank hot chocolate and started to wash them .
Thank Jack
No problem 
Wait you can cook!?!?
Yea
OMG!!!
When I was done making the pancakes and eggs I sat them on the table and everyone ate Jack said OMG this is epic
I smirked at him.
So what should we do today

I don't think we shouldn't do anything cause we just all most died yesterday

Oh yea but you said there is nothing that can kill you

No I said it takes more to kill me

Oh but Plz I want a rematch

Ha you know I'm the queen

But Jack wasn't there and he is the ture king of snow

Haha fine let's show who is the ture snow master
Jack smirked and said lets do this
I want to go change and I came out with a blue hoodie and some black jeans and everyone was ready we left the house and headed to the park when we got to the park.

Jack pov
When we got to the park I felt a snow ball almost hit me and I looked to see who it was and it was (y/n) and I throw one back and she jumped in the air and did a backflip my jaw just drop she smirked.

Time skip

Jamie was down and it was just me and her I didn't know where she was but I had a snow ball ready to aim. I kept walking and I went under the tree.

Your pov
I was in the tree waiting for Jack then I saw him come under it I was ready to get him my eyes Chang color and I started to growl then Jack looked up about to fire but I was to fast for him and then I hit him with the snow ball
Noooooo!!!
Haha now who is the real master
Jay looked and saw that I bet Jack he was surprised then I started to feel all this pain surrounding my body then I fell to the ground screaming.

Jack pov
Jay started to run over

Whats happening to her !?!?

I don't know I have to take her to north
Jamie go home and take Sophie with you ok I will be back .

Then I pick up (y/n) like bridal style and started to fly fast as I can to north's work shop. when I got there north was talking to the yetis to tell them to paint the toys green but he told Phil to paint them red .

NORTH!!!

Jack???

North Plz help her!

What happen?

She just started to scream in pain
North touched her head and she was cold as ice and we rush to the hospital that was in north's work shop north told Phil to come on and he was almost done then he got mad and hit the toy and he came with us I put (y/n) on the bed then north tried to pull me out of there.
No I'm staying with her
No you can't just let the yetis help her then I looked at her unconscious body and then just left with north.