PANDORA

JACK'S POV

All i saw was y/n and sandy got shot by pitch

"NOOOOO!" I yell as i flew i saw the light go out and got really angry then pitch made a storm of nightmares come after me and i did this thing to make my frost go everywhere and it destroyed the nightmares and hit pitch he started falling till i see something else fall and i saw it was y/n i flew do to her and caught her. Her hair was black and she was out cold i take her to the sleigh and lay her down and we fly back to north's work shop.

TIME SKIP BACK AT THE WORK SHOP

When we got back the yetis took y/n to the nursery and took care of her and while everyone else was paying their respects to sandy's death and i sat at the window sill with my hood on and i touched the window and my frost made sandy and y/n that's when north came up and asked am i alright and i replied "i wish i could've done something"

"done something? jack you stood up to pitch,you saved us!"

"but sandy and y/n"

"sandy and y/n would be proud of what you did" when north said that the yetis came and started panicing north look at me and i knew it was y/n she.... i flew as fast as i can to the nursery and saw y/n no moving at all she wasn't breathing either i walked up to her and i couldn't believe it she was gone i picked her up and hugged her she felt cold when i looked at her i just kissed her on the lips a tears came down my face i put her back down and started to walk away till i hear a gasp i turn around and see y/n sitting up and looking around the room and her eyes land on me i ran to her and hugged her but she didn't hug back i looked at her and then she ask the words i hoped i didn't really hear she asked "who are you" and thats when my heart broke

YOUR POV

i woke up i this white room but then i knew where i was i turn around and saw manny well my dad i asked him why was i here.

"you died sweet heart"

"WHAT!?!?! BUT HOW I-" thats when i remember what happened i started to cry and dad came and hugged me and i hugged back he said "there,there my child i will send you back but you will not remember me or the other but you will remember so and jay and it wolf ." i looked at my dad and said " NO I WANT TO REMEMBER THEM" "look you have to get your memories back from pitch ok" he said "ok" i replied then dad sent me back and woke up in this room but it seems familier but when i was looking around my eyes landed on this boy with white hair and he ran to me and hugged me but i asked him who was he and when he looked at me it seemed the his heart just broke but then this fat man came in and asked if jack was ok when i looked at the boy with the white hair and i guessed his name was jack then the fat man saw me and yelled and walked over to me and gave me a bear hug thats when i got uneasy i yelled " LET ME GO I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHY I'M HERE BUT PLZ TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON" the man put me down and realize that i didn't know him the he said"we will tell you but follow me" so i got up and we all go to this big room that had a huge globe in the middle and i saw all these light going out of it then i hear a lady say "look how fast they are going out" then i turn around to see a fairy and a-a kangaroo? or is it a bunny. i hear jack say reply to the fairy"it's fear, he tipped the balance" who tipped the balance i thought to myself then the kangaroo said "hey buck up you sad sacks we can still turn this around Easter is tomorrow and i need your help i say we pull out all the stops and we get those little lights flickering up again" and we walked and got on this elevator and the man said "bunny is right" so it is a bunny. "much as it pains me to say, old friend,this time Easter is more important than chirstmas" then bunny got happy and said"hey ,did everyone hear that?" then the man said "we must hurry to the warren everyone!to the sleigh!"

"oh no, mates my warren,my rules. buckle up" bunny said i was confused till he tapped the ground and we started falling in this hole in the ground i had fun i was standing up sliding around till we came to a stop the old guy fell to the ground and i back flipped over him and i landed next to jack and i hear old guy say "buckle up is very funny" i giggled a bit and bunny said "welcome to the warren" i felt relaxed here thats when bunny heard something and i could hear it to "somethings up" bunny said then i smelt the air and i knew who it was they all got in their battle form and all i did was just watch they all started yelling and ran but then stopped they saw it was SO then jack said her name i looked at him thinking how do he know SO but then i walked up to SO "hey SO "i said "she saw me and said " hi wolfy" and i grew my tail and ears SO tried to get my tail but when she did she pulled on it and it made me scream then bunny asked how she get here then he said north and looked at the old guy so his name is north ok cool i put SO on my back and north check for something then bunny started to freak out then the fairy came over to SO and showed her teeth with blood and gums on them one eww! and why then it scared SO and she jumped off my back and ran away "blood and gums?" i said "whens the last time you hung out with kids?" and jack agreed but i knew he played with kids he seems like a fun person to do so then north said that they are to busy bringing joy to children we don't have time.....for children then jack said "if one little kid can ruin Easter then we're in worse shape than i thought " and he made a snow flake and it hit bunny on the nose and he started smiling i was sitting down on all fours and me SO ,and bunny watched an egg pop out of the flower and bunny looked at me and started blushing but tried to hide it i just laughed i put SO on my back and i started running on all fours down this past where all the eggs were going and SO was having fun and bunny was right behind and i saw all the eggs getting painted then i put SO on bunny's back and i ran around them till i got sprayed with paint but i shook it off i watched the eggs get tied dyed and then i saw an elf get one to. i was in wolf form and bunny showed SO an egg and she ran to it and picked it up and bunny started to hold SO's hand and jack came up and said "i will get your memories back" and i just smiled then i saw SO get into bunny's arms and fell asleep and i new it was time for SO to go home so I changed back and i picked her up and said i will be right back.

time skip by knowing how to fly

when i found out that i can fly i flew SO home and put here into bed when i went out the window there was i lil fairy that looked like tooth i think thats what her name was "hey baby tooth " i said to the lil fairy and it waved to me but then i hear a woman call my name "that voice i know that voice " then i hear it again so i followed it i fly around till the voice led me to this bed frame and i saw a hole under it and i go though it i landed in this place where i see more lil fairies and i fly up to them "are you guys trapped i'm gonna get you out of here as soon as.." then i hear it again and i look down "as i can.." and i jump down and started to dig in the pile of these case things but then i hear someone say looking for something and i turn around i see a shadow on the wall then i started to run away from it till it said don't be afraid, y/n i'm not gonna hurt you.

"how do you know my name ,afraid i'm not afraid of nothing"

"maybe you are afraid of something"

"you think so huh?"

"i know so it's the one thing i always know people's greatest fears"

"yours is that you will be lone stuck in the dark and worst of all your afraid of people not loving you" he said and i keep running around into walls.

"and that no one well accept you for who you are and the answer to all of that is right here" he put his hand out for me to take it but i slapped it way and flew away i fall on these steps "they think you are just a disappointment they act like they like you and they will never accept you ever" he said and i kept yelling " stop it, stop it ,STOP IT!!"

" YOU MAKE YOUR LIFE AN DISAPPOINTMENT AND YOU CAN NEVER REACH OUT TO ANYONE"

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM!"

"OF COURSE I DO! YOU'RE Y/N THE ONE WHO DISAPPOINTS EVERYONE LIKE WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW"

"what did you do"

"more to the point y/n what did you do?" he said disappearing into the shadows and i run down this hall way but when i turn around and see the eggs smashed then i hear him say "happy Easter y/n" "no" i run out of the tunnel and i saw a kid go threw bunny "y/n where were you pitch and his nightmares smashed every egg and nothing got to the surface" north said then tooth came up and said my name but then she gasped and looked at my shoulder .what is that i looked at my shoulder and there was this black dust on it and then jack came up to me looked at me and just stared at my eyes and when i looked into his eyes and saw was broken and north said "you were with pitch" "who i- i'm sorry i didn't mean for this to happen" i said then i hear bunny say " she needs to go i can't be-" "bunny wha-" "WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE TRUSTED YOU LOOK AT HER HAIR IT'S BLACK WHEN SHE GOT SHOT WITH THAT ARROW IT CHANGED HER"he said i was on the verge of crying " PITCH WAS RIGHT ALL I AM IS AN DISAPPOINTMENT " when i said that i flew off jack tired to follow me but north told him not to.

TIME SKIP

i flew to this place it was cold and it reminded me of jack why couldn't i remember nothing of him why am i like this all i remember is that i'm dead and that's it i need my memories then i heard him "i thought this might happen they really think your an disappointment but i can show you that you are not" pitch said i'm not stupid i figure everything out but i started to get mad i imagined that i had a bow and a light formed in my hands and there was a glowing bow in my hand then an arrow formed in my other hand " but i understand" that's when i ready the bow and i turn around and flew up and shot the arrow and i yelled " you don't understand nothing"

"No? i don't know what it's like to be cast out?" he yelled and he shot dust at me twice and i dodge it and landed on the ground and shot a ball of light at him and he blocked it "y/n i can make you happy i can give you new memories"

"we can show them your better then them we'll give them a world where everything is fear"

"no i don't want that fear is fail everything and run"

"no fear is face everything and rise "

"so are you in PANDORA" when he said that i had no control of my body and then i blacked out.