Secrets Are Told (EDIT)

Your P.O.V
I was started to drown I couldn't hold my breath much longer then I started to black out.

Jamie pov
I tried to find help when I saw Jack "JACK!!" he came over  to me "hey kiddo what's up." greeted me with a smirk but it quickly fell when he seen how worried my face was.

"I need your help at the lake!!!" 

"what someone fell in?!?!" he quickly questioned with fear in his eyes. i nodded quickly, then Jack picked me up and flew as fast as he could. we got there we saw Soe crying, "Soe you ok?"  I asked she nod her head but pointed to the hole in the ice

"(y/n)?!?!" i shout. Then Jack flew over the ice and dive into the water,  the next thing you know Jack comes out of the water carrying  (y/n). Jack started to do CPR on her, he did it for a while till she jolt up coughing up water, she fluttered her eye I  rushed into her arms giving  her a hug, she hugged back tightly "I thought you were gone" I cried. "ha it takes more to get me down and I'm going nowhere ok, kid." she smiled.

Your pov
When I look up I saw Jay and someone else ja-jack?!?!  He looked at me and just stared at me. "wait you can see me?" he said in shock. I stood up and so did he. I just smacked him "OUCH WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!" he yelled. "Because, YOU LEFT ME... you left me" I replied I just started to stomp away, he tried to run after me "I am so sorry (y/n) Please, I'm sorry" jack apologized, I grabbed Jay and Soe's hand and kept walking. Then Jack flew over us and grabbed me and pulled me into a hug. I let the tear form in my eyes. i had to hug him back, hugging him felt like home. but i started to let go and the thing I didn't realize was when he was hugging me I highly messed up. I grew my ears and tail again, Jay and Soe looked at me and Soe said "Wolfie" Jay gasped then Jack stopped hugging  looked at me and saw my ears and tail. his eyes wide and said "(y/n) y-you have ears and a tail?!" I went to feel them "OH NO!" I shout.
"Well, surprise" I did jazz hands but sarcastically .  I hide my ears and tail, "We have to talk about this but at home, okay?" i said and everyone agreed, Jack said "I'll take you guys." Jay got on Jack's back and I picked up Soe. Jack grabbed my waist, I started blushing 'why -_-?'.  We started flying, I laughed nervously and grabbed tighter on Jack's shoulder. when he landed Jay got off of Jack and I put Soe down and they started to go to the door and Jack was still holding my waist. "Jack?" I call out and then he snapped out of it. 

"are you okay?" I asked, 

"yea, why?" Jack looked at me questionable 

"nothing." I look away and jack let go of me.

when I was about to take a step back, I slipped but jack caught me around my waist and I put my arm around his neck, we both started to blush like crazy. Jay said "should we leave you two alone" with a smirk on his face me and Jack let go of each other and said "shut up" at the same time. I walked to the door and unlocked it and want inside. mom and dad were still out of town for 6 weeks.

Jack pov
When I saw her I thought she won't see me and she so pretty what Jack you can't think that even though she's probably still mad at me. So when we got in the house (y/n) made us some hot chocolate and we all went in the living room.

"(y/n) why do you have wolf ears and a tail" i asked

"Well haha um when I was 13 when you left me. it was my time to grow up and when I did the moon told me that I was a wolf and every full moon I turn, he said that when I was born I had a gift to be faster,  stronger, have super hearing, and smell. I do practices using my wolf-fighting skills and stuff." 
When she told me this all I could do was just sit there with my eyes filled with shock. And kept thinking Manny talks to her and she haves power and my head just filled with more questions
"Jack", I hear calling out to me I snapped, (y/n) was calling me.

"Yea?" i looked at her in her eyes.
"Are you okay?" she asked with those same pretty e/c eyes.
"Yes I'm fine" i reply and looked away.
she moves closer to me and land her hand on my forehead "you sure, you have been spacey" she said worryingly.
Yes I'm sure it just a lot to take in you know. and by the way, i dont get sick" i said and took her hand off my forehead. 
she backed away she looked at my hand holding hers and back at me. she got up and went to go put a movie on and we watch 'time of the doctor'. 

'couple mins in'

"What is this that time lord thing you watch as a kid"
She smirked and said "yeP!" popping the 'P' I smiled at her and she started giggling.
her sitting next to me next to me, Jay and Sophie laid on the floor with pillows and blankets. we were all cozy and happy. 

Time Skip

When the movie was over everyone was sleep and (y/n) was laying on me she looked like an angel when she sleeps. I started to feel myself going off to a deep sleep.

???? Pov
Aw look at the little kids and (y/n) sleeping. wait, what the heck is he doing here with that smile on his face, i'm going to ruin that smile  can't wait to see that gone, let's have some 'Fun'.