FIGHT

Friday 5th of February 2016

Tyler and I were having to get really close together in the hallway with it being so busy. It's suffocating to the extreme. We were trying not to push our way through, not wanting to get elbowed. Our classes were in the same direction and we were close when Tyler and a girl with strawberry blond hair with small yellow eyes ran into each other by accident.

Tyler start to apologies, as the crowd get smaller but this girl makes a scene and starts shouting. ''You dumb idiot, didn't you see me. Have you not got eye's in there! Watch where you're going!'' I pull my head back and twist to Tyler, who was going white as a sheet. 

Who does she think she is! I turn back to her and glare.

''What! I thought gay people loved to state their opinion.'' She smirks and I snap.

I went right up to her face. ''Hey! Back off and apologise to him right now!'' I state calmly, feeling everyone whisper around the two of us but I didn't care.

She snares in my face, ''why would I do that? He bumped me.'' I rolled my eyes as I folded my arms. ''He tried to apologise but then you started to talk crap, you bumped into each other. It was an accident!''

''No I didn't!'' she shrieks in a squeaky voice and then went to pull my hair but before she does I step out of her reach. She came at me again. I spin out of the way and kick the back of her leg and she stumbles and turns back to me her eyes blazing and she comes at me again screaming, her blazer half off.

''Argh, you bitch!'' she went to slap me but I grab her arm, sending a punch to her lip and the people around us finally got the idea to break us up, realising if someone didn't stop me I would just keep hitting her.

One of the thing I can't stand are bitchy bullies at my old school there were a lot but I dealt with them. I held my own and I could tell Tyler was shocked. My breathing is ragged as Tyler dragged me away, I could still hear her annoying voice, over all my peers. The girl shouting and crying about her bleeding lip.

''What is happening out here!'' The crowd separated. Mrs. Genso stood there fuming gazing at that girl, then looked around and clocked me and she told everyone else to get to class. she told me and the girl to follow her.

I turned to Tyler who look concerned, ''are you alright Dawson?''

''I should be asking you that, silly, but yeah, go to class, I'll be fine.'' I pick up my bag I dropped before hitting her and followed the head to her office. Before we enter, the head turns to the girl, "go to the nurse Sofia, then come back when you're done.'' She nods holding her mouth she turns and give me the stink eye as she leaves.

''Dawson, you do understand that fighting isn't allowed in my school and I won't tolerate it.'' Miss. Genso explodes and I wanted to roll my eyes but keep myself from doing so I just nod.

''Can you tell me what happened?'' She snaps with her hands folded and I explain to her what happened. She nodded, her cracked lips twist, she reminded me of the head from Matilda, ''right you have detention, starting from today after school every day until further notice.''

''I have work on Wednesday's and Thursday's after school.'' I interrupted her, not liking her tone but I wasn't going to make a fuss. I know what I did was uncalled for in a sense but I don't regret it. She pursed her lips in distain and finally agreed that she'd change it to dinner time instead.

She told me to get to class. I went to PE and quickly got changed. my knuckle slightly red but it didn't hurt.

I go to the court were my class is. It is a mix of girls from each year group. My teacher Mr. Tain told me to join in, we were running laps outside, so I started to run lightly some stared at me as they whisper to their friends about how I hit Sofia the raging cow.