"What is the dress code for this shindig anyway?" I didn't look up from the racks at first. But when I didn't get a reaction I glanced up at Ni's scrunched up face. "What?"

"Don't ever say shindig again. The hell is wrong with you are you from the 1970s or something." She shook her head and laughed at me. "The dress code is semi casual. So like if you are going to wear those ripped jeans you already bought, you gotta wear a nice top. AND HEELS Zion."

"Heels are so uncomfortable. And unnecessary. Anyway I think I found the perfect dress for you." I held up a burnt orange form fitting dress, which was about knee length. Naomi walked over to me and felt the material of the dress, then took it from me and walked away.

"Really Ni? Not even a thank you?" She threw a black body suit at me.

"That will go well with the jeans and heels you are going to wear. I'm gonna go try this on. Are you going to come look or keep standing there waiting for your thank you?" She walked towards the fitting room and I followed her. She tried on the dress which fit her like a glove. I took a picture and sent it to AJ for her.

AJ: 😍😍👅💦

"Lets go to Sephora, I need to get some lipstick for tomorrow." She started walking towards the store, after we purchased our items from Forever 21.

"Why AJ is just going to end up wearing it anyway." I teased her she pushed me back in response.

"Shut up! We can't help it. Besides you might find someone for you at this paaaarty." She wiggled her eyebrows at me, as she looked through the Stilla Lipstick shades. "Maybe KB, I know you like him even if you think he is a fuck boy." She looked at me curiously. "Didn't you say you saw him today? What happened?" Why was she so interested all of a sudden?

"Why do you keep bringing him up so much now? Just because you work on his PR team doesn't mean you gotta help me out too. I'm good, like yeah I saw him today and it felt like the world stopped, but it's no big deal." I mumbled the last part.

"The world stopping doesn't sound like nothing to me. But I digress, you will tell me when you are ready." She chose a black lipstick to go with the dress. And we left, the store. On the drive back to the apartment Naomi's phone rang, I looked over and could see KB's name flash across the screen. My heart doubled up. I could see Naomi glance at me from the passenger's seat.

KB's POV

I decided to call Naomi myself, just to make sure Zion was still going to the party. I haven't been able to get her out of my head since I saw her photo on Ni's phone. Lil mama is bad as fuck. I know I have to have her. And when I saw her today in the car. I knew she felt something too.

Shit felt like I got hit by a car.

I was sitting in my living room with AJ watching TV, I was nervous about tomorrow. And he told me to chill out and just relax. But that's easier said than done. He wasn't the one who was losing control of his emotions. Over some girl he had just seen through a phone screen.

My heart beat quickly as I waited for Naomi to pick up.

"Hello?" I could hear a voice in the background asking who was on the phone. "Oh its just KB, its probably something about AJ hold on. Whats up KB?"

"Hey Ni, I was just calling to check on you. Making sure that your friend was still coming." I could still hear talking in the background. "Aye who is that talking in the background?"

"Zion, stop asking so many questions. KB I can't stay on the phone long. I have to help Zion with the shopping bags. But yes we are still coming to the party. And tell that punk ass boy to call me later tonight. I know you with him." I could hear more talking in the background before she hung up.

"I told you to chill man, she got everything under control. Wait until tomorrow to freak out." AJ lit a blunt and took a couple of hits before he passed it to me.

"Yeah I know man. Your girl said you need to call her tonight." I took my hits and returned my attention to the screen. Anything to get my mind off her.

So I've decided who will play KB. And it is Drumrolll please (That might be funnier after you see who it is. Or I'm just a really lame person)

 Or I'm just a really lame person)

Dun dun duuun

Jordan Calloway as Alexander Anthony aka King Base.

I wanted someone who was attractive obviously, but not as well known.

So what do you guys think so far? Its kinda weird for me to be sharing my stories. I'm a very introverted person. And my stories mirror my daydreams, so this is a very intimate experience for me.

I know it seems kinda slow. But I want to pace myself, so I don't finish the story too quickly. Might be one more chapter until the party, I'm not sure yet.

Anyways as always

Comments, suggestions, and Constructive Feedback is always welcome.

Until next time😘😘😘