◑Nice to meet you...◑

Goop's POV
    I kicked the door down running into the bright neon lit room,  running down the dim lit halway. I could hear yelling from one of the rooms,  as I start to run faster I ran into a man and fell. As I fell I herd the him say 'hmm?'. After a few moments I looked up,  to see a him,  older than I am most likely, staring at me with his head tilted sideways slightly.
    He was tall,  and looked masculine, he wore a dark black looking coat, his face was a grey pale white,  and I noticed red. His hair was red,  and he had what look Like robo parts that we're red,  and glistening from the few lights. His eyes we're soiled black,  except for some bright lit blue. He turned around fully and asked me "Are you just gonna sit on your ass staring at me all day!? " he said with anger lacing his deep,  rich,  vevlet voice. Sure is an hot asshole! I shook my head and pulled myself up and studied him more. You could see the thin outlines of his muscles, and he look like someone who tear you to shreds if you said something wrong.
   I quite liked him,  he was sexy as all hell. I walked closer to him and leaned against his ear causing him to growl lowly, "Here~" I whispered seductively in his ear before sliding a card into his pocket and moved down the hall again to the room of yells.
   Google's POV
   As I watch the other man who ran into me walk down the halway,  with his hips swaying like a female,  I shook my head and mumbled as I opened my room door.
   I closed it and locked it, pulling my jacket off and digging my hand in the pocket which the man put something in.  I pulled out a dark purple and green mixed card, with bold letters saying '◑Goop Club◑' and with a name below saying 'Goop'.  I sat down on a bar stool from the counter and turned the card over revealing information. I quickly scanned over it and looked it up,  but it was an shop, not called 'goop club'.
   I let out a long sigh deciding to check it out tomorrow, since it just had an adress,and it was an address of an shop,  and nothing else. I threw it on my coffee table standing up and heading to my desk room to work.
   Goop's POV
   I ran kicked the room door open seeing lil A and Big A on the ground yelling and grabbing each other the collars of there shirts. "DONT YOU EVERY FUCKING DARE STEAL MY FOOD! " Lil A practicly spat in Big A's face,  before he could say something back I yelled "SHUT UP THE TWO OF YOU GIRLS! " at the top of my lungs,  causing them to freeze and look at me. I stomped towards them pulling Big A up off Lil A and push them a distance away. I gave them both dirty looks and left heading to my room.
   I could hear the two bickering so I grabbed my phone and texted in our group chat.

HOUSE HOLD

Goop~ : SHUT UP AND GO THE FUCK TO BED!!!!

lil a😜 : NO YOUR NOT MY DAD!

Big A 😎: nope I'm leaving bye!

Goop~ : ITS 12:59 WE HAVE TO WORK EARLY!!!!!

Big A 😎 :IDC

lil a😜 : WAIT WE WORK EARLY!!!!!!!!!!

Goop~ : yas now go to bed!!!  And that includes you to big a, or else you don't get your check! 

Big A 😎 : Fine, your a reall dick!

Goop~ : we'll of course I'm male! 

Big A 😎 : omg fuck off

   I shut off my phone and plugged it in, chuckling to myself. Tomorrow is going to be a long day. As I started dozing off I remembered the guy I handed my card to, I felt my cheeks warm up and I just hid my face in my pillow practicly internally screaming. I was hoping he would stop or come by,  but he didn't seem like a type of guy to come to the club. Especially with what we do. I just played the 'what if... ' game in my head till I could no longer focus and I fell asleep.

Hey guys! Jack here, I'm happy I have people interested in this book already,  and I'm already having followers,  it's amazing! I'm sorry I haven't updated,  I've been extremely busy and tired. Sorry if the chapter is shitty, I kinda hit a writer bli k in the middle of it, and it's short, I hope to make the next chapter longer. Thanks for reading, and again sorry for the shitty chapter!!!! 😯😕