Jealous (Ethan)

Ethan and I have had a bad week so far and since now it's the weekend we decided to go to a party. I was still in my room getting ready and Ethan was downstairs waiting for me.
I was wearing light blue short shorts and a lacey white shirt. And I had a little bit of wavey curls.
Ethan was wearing a blue button up shirt and jeans. I went downstairs and saw him eating a bowl of cereal.
"Come on babe, we got to go." I said to him.
"Alright, its just you were taking forever and I was starving." he said with a mouth full of cereal.
We went out to the car and headed to the party. When we arrived to the house it was packed! Cars parked halfway down the block. I could tell I was about to like this party.
We got out of the car and went inside. When we got there we saw Grayson, he was sucking faces with some blonde. So we decided to say 'hey' later.
"Hey guys!" Taylor said walking to us. "You guys enjoying yourselves at my party?" she asked.
"Well we just got here, but yeah. We're already know it's about to be lit." Ethan said.
"Well go into the kitchen, they're taking shots." Taylor said walking away.
"You wanna go?" Ethan asked.
"Hell yeah, after the week we've had we deserve it." I said. Ethan grabbed my hand and we
We went into the kitchen and joined them. We took about 4 shots each.
"Hey, wanna go dance?" Ethan asked me.
"Yeah!" I said a little loud.
We started dancing, we danced for what seemed like forever, but was actually about a half hour. Ethan was grabbing my ass while we were dancing, I could tell he was getting horny.
"Ahh, babe I'll be right back I have to piss." he said letting his hands off waist and went upstairs to the bathroom.
I went to go sit on the couch in the living room and got my phone out. I was scrolling through Twitter and I feel someone sit beside me.
"Hey." he said and I looked up.
"Um, hi?" I said confused.
"You're hot as fuck." he said putting his hand on my thigh.
"Bro get the hell off me?" I said pushing his hand off of me.
"Why? You look so lonely and I just want to make you feel special." he said leaving closer to me.
"Dude I have a boyfriend get the fuck away?!" I said loudly.
"Then where the fuck is he?! You're too sexy to be alone. Just have fun with me." he said.
"Hell no." I was about to say more but he grabbed my face pulling me closer. I was trying to get away before he kissed me. Next thing I knew someone pushed him away.
"Get the fuck off of her!" Ethan said pushing him away.
"So you're the boyfriend who leaves his hot ass girlfriend alone at a party." he said standing up.
"I left for five minutes bro!" Ethan said getting serious. I was still sitting on the couch.
"You're just jealous you know I could please that sexy thing 190x better than you could!" the guy said...he shouldn't have tho.
As he was saying that sentence Ethan punched him straight in the face. Apparently it hurt because the dude just walked away and didn't even try to hit back.
"What the fuck bro?! You scared?! Get back here." he said walking towards him.
I got up off of the couch and grabbed Ethan's arm.
"No babe stop! Its alright." I said pulling him back.
"Are you sure? He didn't hurt you did he?!" he said concerned.
"No baby, its alright." I said.
"Okay." he said hugging me.
"Hey, let's go upstairs." I said kind of seductively. He gave me a look and agreed.
We walked up stairs while he was behind me holding my hand and found an empty bedroom. We entered and I sat on the bed while he closed the door.
"Lock it E." I said pointing to the door. He did as told and came and sat by me. " thank you for getting him off of me."
"No problem babe, he was pissing me off because he was trying to make out with you." he said getting a little mad.
"He was making me mad too, you know these lips are only for yours." I said. "These lips are also for something else of yours."
"They are?" he questioned, but he knew exactly what I was talking about.
"I wanna show you just how thankful I am." I said in his ear and getting off of the bed. I took his arms and scooted him closer to the edge of the bed. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down to his ankles, I did the same with his boxers.
I grabbed his dick, which was getting harder and harder by the second and put my lips to his tip.
I wrapped my mouth around his dick and started sucking his dick. He was pretty big though, so I had to do the rest with my hand. I looked up at him and his head was back in pleasure.
I continued doing this and he shot his cum right into my mouth, I swallowed and got up off of my knees.
"You know just how to please me don't you baby." he said pulling me close.
"I try." I said and we started a heated make out session with me. He took his pants and boxers off of his ankles and flipped me over on the bed, I was on my back and he was still making out with me while hovering over me.
He took his shirt off, and mine as well. He took my bra off with one hand and took off my shorts and thong as well.
"I'm gonna please you just the way you pleased me baby." he said kissing down my stomach until he reached my vagina.
He started sucking me and eating me out. Fuck. This felt so good.
"Ethan!" I moaned loudly. He spread legs farther and kept them there with his hands because I was starting to struggle because it felt so good.
I soon came and we went back up to hovering over me again.
"You know just how to please me don't you?" I said copying what he said.
"I try." he said repeating me. We started making out again and he spread my legs apart and stuck his hard dick into me.
"Ahh." I moaned because it felt so good. He gave me time to adjust and started thrusting in and out.
"Oh yeah y/n, fuck baby." Ethan said moaning.
"Fuck me Ethan. " I said grabbing ahold of him. He leaned forward and I put my arms around him and began scratching his back. Which made him moan more.
He took his dick out of me and I turned around to where now my knees were on the bed. My face was down and my ass was up.
He stuck himself in me again and thrusting really hard this time.
"Oh my God Ethan!" I practically scram.
"Yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about. Say my name." he said slapping my ass repeatedly.
"Ah Ethan! Oh my goodness Ethan!" I said.
"Baby, I'm gonna cum y/n!" he said thrusting. I didn't think he would have it in him to pull out, but he did.
I tuned around and he came all over my stomach.
"Damn Ethan. You really brought your A game today." I said out of breath.
"I wanted to show you I could please you way better than that dick head." he said laying beside me.
"We've had sex quite a few times babe, believe me I know nobody can please me the way you do." I said smiling and giving him a kiss.
About 10 minutes later We got up and began dressing. Then went downstairs to continue partying and then found Grayson, who had just came down from upstairs with the blonde chick.

.....
So sorry for not updating! Its just work AND school is killing me 😴😴 but anyways! I hope you guys liked it and PLEASE check out my Ethan story ! Its called "forever loved"!! I'll try to update soon 😘