Date Night (Ethan)

So tonight Ethan is taking me to Longhorn Steakhouse. This is out first date night in about 2 1/2 months. He's been gone on tour so he wanted to make it up that he was gone all the time. He even bought me a new dress for tonight! He hasn't seen me in it yet because he literally just surprised me with it and I'm in my bedroom changing into it now.
Ethan's POV
I cant wait to see how y/n looks in this new dress I bought her. I already know she'll look smoking hot, but of she looks that hot we might not even make it out of this house! She won't be able to leave unfucked! I cant wait until tonight, it's going to be amazing spending quality time with my girlfriend on 2 years and 4 months ❤. I remember the exact day I asked her ou.....
I was out of my thoughts and completely focused on the sexy ass woman standing in front of me. I never knew someone could be so beautiful? She looked at me and looked down and away as if she was embarrassed. Why? I have no clue.

Y/N POV
I felt Ethan staring at me in my new dress. I was way embarrassed. Even though we've been together 2 years and 4 months he still makes me nervous.
"Well...." I hesitantly said. Scared of his response.... He didn't respond.
"Ethan ?" I questioned at him. Snapping my fingers a couple times.. He was still looking at my dress.
"ETHAN! " I scram at him, which finally got his attention and he made eye contact with me.
"Huh. What? " He questioned. "Oh sorry babe it's just... Wow. " he said.
Even after this long of dating he still gives me butterflies.
"You like it?" I asked him
"Like it ? Baby everything you dress in looks gorgeous on you, I love everything you wear, and this particular dress? Holy shit. Your stunning level is like 100000+." He exclaimed. There are those butterflies again.
We headed to the car to go to dinner and arrived at the restaurant within 10 minutes. We walked into Longhorn Steakhouse and took out seats.
*skip eating*
"Wow, that was very good babe, thank you for taking me out tonight" I said to Ethan who was across from me at the dining table.
"Your welcome babe, least I could do to make up for being gone all the time." He said to me while wiping his mouth with a napkin.
"You didn't have to make anything up to me." I told him.
We made our way back to the car and arrived in my drive way only a few minutes later. We both got out and entered my apartment. He turned around locked the door while I went to sit on the couch.
"Hold on just a second" Ethan said.
"What?" I questioned.
"You really think, that with you in that dress that you wouldn't get fucked tonight?" he said while pushing me back more into the couch attacking my lips with his. This took me by surprise but I kissed back straight away. Damn do I love his kisses. The way his full lips moved perfectly in sync with mine. We remained this way for a while. But the more I felt his pants continue to grow, the more I felt my underwear get wet.
I removed his dress coat and shirt. I turned around to where were my knees were bent onto the couch and my ass was sticking out a bit. He unzipped my dress and pulled it down off of me, once it got to my butt he slapped it really hard, which made me laugh a little, he continued to take my dress off all the way and i was still in the same position. He was rubbing his hands up and down my body, kissing my neck and giving me a few hickeys and I moaned pretty loudly. He removed his belt and pants . I wasn't wearing a bra so I didn't have to remove it. I took my panties off and he took his boxers off. I went to the same position I've been in on the couch with my knees on the end of the couch. I was slowly preparing to take his length into me, while he licked his fingers and rubbed it onto the tip of his dick. Before I knew it he rammed his cock straight into my pussy, not letting me adjust to his length before thrusting back and forth into me. I was practically screaming at the moment, but eventually I got used to it and started moan like I usually do. Oh my gosh he made me feel so good. I came 3 times already.
He wasn't done yet though so he continued to thrust. He flipped me around to where my back was on the couch and my legs were in the air. He spread them open and rammed into me once again. I wanted to orgasm so I began rubbing my clit.
I was in heaven at the moment and i wasn't aware how much I was moaning.
"Aaaahhhh.. Ethan!! Oh yeah baby !" I was screaming. Apparently he liked it when I would scream his name because he started smiling.
"Yeah baby, scream my fucking name." he told me. I did as i was told.
"ETHAN! Oh yeah @ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN ETHAN!!!" I scram his name repeatedly because I knew he liked it.
"Oh yeah baby, I'm about to let loose" he told me.
"Me too daddy" I said
He quickly pulled out and I got down on the floor into my knees. He came all over my face and I started to lick it all up.
"Did that feel good baby?" he asked me while flopping onto the couch.
"It felt better than even babe" I said to him while trying to catch my breath.
"I'm gonna have to make up being gone for so long more often" he said while drifting into a deep sleep.