Detention (Grayson)

So I may be a good girl, but I have a dark side. I heard that the baddest guy in school got detention. So I had an idea. I got detention so I could get to "talk" to him.
When we arrived to the detention room, I made sure that the teacher had something else to do to leave the room. And thats exactly what happened . He left and I made small talk with Grayson at first.
"What did you do to get detention?" I said to him
"I got detention for something so stupid! All I did was tell my teacher she was wrong and she said I was wrong , and well ... I didnt like it so a lot of screaming and cussing happened so . yeah. What about you?" he asked me
"Wearing something too short" I said pulling my shirt up a little so he saw my stomach and belly button piercing.
"That's stupid, I mean if your hot, then why wouldn't you wanna show it?" he says.
"Wait so you think I'm hot?" I said
"Are you kidding? Hell yeah look at you" he said
I began to walk over to him and wrapped my legs over him and sat on his lap facing toward him.
"You're not too bad yourself" I say tugging on his shirt.
Without warning he smashed his lips into mine leading into a heavy make out session . he puts his strong arm around my waist while also grabbing my ass.
I giggled a little bit, but didn't let it interupt to kissing. He began to take my shirt off as i did the same to him. His abs were so defined, I loved rubbing my hands on them. He lifted me up onto the desk and started to pull his pants down, but not all the way off in case someone walked in. I took my shorts and panties off and before I knew it, he was on his knees pulling my toward him. He started licking my pussy , moving his tongue up and down making me moan his name.
"Grayson! Oh baby" I said
"You like that y/n?" he said
I liked it so much I couldn't even breathe enough to be able to answer him.
"I need you Grayson. Now! I need your dick" I said
He got up off his knees and pounded his dick in me. I couldn't take the pleasure it felt so good.
"Grayson!!!!" I scram while he continued thrusting in me.
"Damn y/n your pussy is so tight! Oh fuck baby" he said.
"Gray I'm gonna! Im gonna!" I told Grayson
"Me too baby! Oh me too!" he said and within second he came in me and I came on him.
"Oh fuck!" He said pulling his pants back on while I did the same. " I've NEVER came that fast before... You have the best pussy!" he said.
"Why thank you" I said giggling. "You're pretty good yourself"
"We definitely need to do this again...SOON! " he practically begged.
"I'm free whenever" I said sitting back in my seat as if nothing had happened.