Truth or Dare (Grayson)

Me, Grayson and Ethan all went to a party , and the way the night was going..it was gonna be a rough one! Let me give you a little background on me and the twins.
I have known the twins for about a year and a half now, and I've always known that Grayson liked me. He doesn't know I know, but I do.
End of background.. I did tell you it was little.
Every one was gathering around in a big circle to play truth or dare. There are a lot of people here, like : Matthew Espinosa, Shawn Mendes, Jack&Jack, Nate Garner, Maggie Lindemann, Lele Pons.. And that's just to name a few! Nate went first and it landed on Ethan.
"Ethan! Truth or dare" Nate said.
"Truth" Ethan said.
"Is it true that you like Maggie?" Ethan looked a little flushed, but he answered truthfully. "Yes...okay next one!" he said trying to hurry along hoping Maggie didn't catch what he said. Ethan decided to ask Matt and then Matt asked me.
"Y/full/N.. Truth or dare?" Matt asked.
"Matthew Espinosa I choose dare" I said.
"I dare you..." he paused for a second. "To make out with Shawn ... Tongue and everything." Matt dared me.
I smiled looking at Shawn. I saw Grayson's face become a little pale then slightly turned red.
"Not a problem at all!" Shawn said rubbing his hands together while also walking over to me.
Shawn and I began to make out. I started to like it, but after a minute I didn't. It made me realize I didn't want him, but it was Grayson who I wanted on my lips right now.
I pulled away from Shawn, trying not to make it noticeable I didn't want to kiss him anymore.
It was my turn, and I knew who I wanted to ask.
"Grayson......" I said looking at him. He looked to me kind of sad/mad looking. "Truth or dare?" I said to him.
"Dare I guess." he said not trying to sound heart broken.
"I dare you to go into a bedroom upstairs with me..." I said to Grayson and his eyes lit up like a light bulb.
"Okay!" he said excitedly.
Grayson and I began to walk to the stairs .
"By the way guys, you don't have to wait for us. Continue the game" I said to everyone, and they said okay. We walked into a bedroom upstairs and Grayson sat on the bed.
"So, why are we in here again?" Grayson said.
"Gray, I know you like me. I didn't know I liked you until Shawn kissed me...I really like you Grayson." I said to him.
"How did you know?" Grayson said to me.
"I just did" I said sitting on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and we started to make out. He moved his hands to my ass, grabbing and squeezing it. Since I was on his lap, I kind of laid him back to where he was laying back down on the bed and I was laying on top of him. I removed his shirt as he did mine and my bra.
"Holy shit y/n you have the best tits I have ever seen! " he said kissing/sucking my nipples. "They're even better than I imagined." he said continuing to suck on my hard nipples. Once he was done I removed his belt and pants . I began to palm his hard dick making it harder and harder! I removed my own shorts but he removed my thong.
"Damn baby, I can't wait to eat you out!" he said to me. He turned me around to where my pussy was by his face and my face was by his dick. I removed his boxers and his hard dick sprung up at me. He was eating me out while I was sucking his dick. We 69ed for about 6 minutes before we both almost came.
"Come on baby, It's time to fuck." he said eagerly.
He began to fuck me hard! He was so deep I hardly could even breathe!
"Grayson! " I scrame repeatedly .
"Y/n!! Oh my goodness. You have the best pussy ever babe." he said to me. He said moaning. We both hit our climax and came everywhere! We got dressed and went down back to the party.
"We're gonna do round two later right?" Grayson whispered in my ear while grabbing my ass.
"Of course baby" I said rubbing my hands on his abs through his shirt. He gave me a quick kiss on the lips and we went back to the party.