Fight (Ethan)

Ethan had just left, we got into the biggest fight we have ever had! It was all because he thought he saw some guy staring at me. He said he thought that I was secretly banging every guy in the city! I don't know why he would think that just because a guy was staring at me.
I was crying my eyes out, so i hopped in the shower. My make up was running so bad. I literally just stood in the shower for 30 minutes crying. After I was done I got out and for into my pajamas. I was totally some 28th today so I got in my bed and straight crashed.
Ethans POV:
I felt so bad for saying all those mean things to y/n. Its just I get so jealous having such a beautiful girlfriend. Because all the guys stare at her.
The next morning
I decided to make up with y/n because it was my fault so it's my responsibility to show her I still care.
Your POV:
When I woke up I noticed I had a text
Ethan: Hey babe, I'm coming over.
I didn't answer him because I really didn't feel like talking to him. I got ready for the day and once i was finished I heard the door bell ring. So I went down stairs to see who it was.
"Ethan?" I said .
"I told you I was coming over" he said with a whole bouquet of my favorite flowers. "I really need to talk to you"
"Come on in." I said
"Listen babe I'm so sorry about everything" he said sitting on the couch.
"Its okay" I said to him.
"No Its not, I'm just so jealous sometimes having a girl friend as beautiful as you, and all the guys stare at you up and down." he said
"I get jealous all the time too! You're Ethan Fucking Dolan! Every single girl in California would love to make out with you!" I exclaimed to him.
"Yeah but you don't understand babe, you're the only one that can make out with me." He said while rubbing his hand on my thigh. "You're also the only one" he said getting closer to my lips. "Who can do more than just make out with me." he said touching my lips with his lips.
We started to make out and he slowly began to take my shirt off. I helped and then took his off. Soon enough we were both naked. He threw my naked body onto the bed, and he spread my legs open. He was down by my vagina , eating me out. And before i knew it, I was almost to my climax when he got up and scooted me closer to his dick. He slammed his self right into me with out any warning! He would pound me harder and harder each thrust.
"Ethan! Ethan! Oh my fuck Ethan !" I scram.
"Yeah that's right baby, scream my name!" he said to me.
"Ethan! Baby in about to c--" I said.
"Me to y/n ! Me too" he said to me. "3,2,1" he counted down.
"Ahhhh.." we both said as we released our cum on each other.
He got off of me and we both got dressed.
"That was fine baby girl, we need to do it again soon." he said.
"Stay the night and we can have morning sex tomorrow after we had make up sex." I said
"Alrighty then" he said jumping into bed with me.