Party (Ethan)

I woke up with a text on my from Ethan inviting me to a party .
Ethan-Hey baby, I'm going to a party tonight and I was wondering if you would like to join me?.
Me-of course! Who's party?
Ethan-Jake's
Me- okay be ready by 8
Ethan- okay baby

After the conversation with my boyfriend I hopped in the shower because it was already 1 o'clock pm. Time flew by because before I knew it, it was 8 pm. Ethan was on his way so I want down stairs and if I do say so myself I looked pretty hot. Short light blue jeans and a black long sleeve shirt with a heart shaped hole cut in the back. I see headlights in the window and hear a car honk. I ran outside to Ethan's car.
"Hey babe" he says as i get in the car
"Hey" I said leaning over to give him a kiss.
"Damn baby you look fine as hell!" he told me
"Thanks babe! I do it just for you" I said to him
"Well I hope you weren't planning on wearing that all night , cause you know it's coming off later tonight" he says winking at me while rubbing my thigh.
We arrived to the party and it was already packed! Cars were still lining up on the curb. We went inside and btw Jake has a huge house! With like 9 bedrooms. We were all on the dance floor were everybody was dancing to the music and Ethan started to grab my hips. Slowing moving to my ass and grabbing so tight. I started grinding on him because he was starting to make me horny. I turned around and started rubbing my ass on his dick while he bent me over and was looking at my big ass rubbing all over him, I could feel his boner growing harder and harder. He slapped my ass which made me moan and apparently he couldn't take it anymore and grabbed my hand and rushed upstairs to a room. He slammed the door and locked it after I got into the room and pinned me up against the wall and we started to a heavy make out session. This lasted a good 10 minutes before he told me to jump and lifted my legs around his torso and grabbed my ass. He brought me over to the bed and gently laid both of us down on it , with him on top of me. I was feeling his abs under his shirt and took his shirt off . he took my shirt off for me and roughly took my shorts off so I was just in my lace bra and thong. I pushed him off of me and stood up only to get on my knees to unbutton his pants. I took his belt off and dropped his boxers and his hard, huge boner was in my face so I took it in my hands, spit on it and started sucking his hard dick. It tasted so good I couldn't get enough of him. I just kept sucking and choking and rubbing his dick. All he was doing was moaning . I'm surprised Canada didn't hear him! I got up and took my bra off to show my big tits and he started sucking on them. Caressing them oh so good. After he was done he threw me on the bed and removed my thong, spread my legs and started licking my clit. Eating my pussy better than he's ever ate me before. Making me moan and moan even louder with every lick. Once he was done he stood up and stuck his dick in me hard without warning. He started thrusting harder and faster with each thrust. I pulled him closer to me not being able to take the pleasure. I scram his name , digging my nails in his back. We made out before he turned me around to where my face was on the bed and my ass was in the air. He rammed his cock in me slapping my ass and grabbing me. I started to rub my clit , I couldn't take it and came all over his dick. He wasn't done yet and kept fucking me better than ever. He made me orgasm, yelling at the top of my lungs because he made me feel so good. He was almost to his max but before he got there he took his dick out of me and I turned around to suck his dick again but this time he came in my mouth, and like any good girl friend I swallowed his delicious cum. We fell asleep in the bed we just fucked in. But it's okay because tomorrow morning it was going to happen again.
---------
So how did you guys like it ? This is my first dirty imagine . I hope I did well!