Chapter 43

Andreas POV
I wake up and I see I'm in a hospital bed I turn my head and see a girl that looks like me and a boy next to her "Umm do ik you guys" I said "You don't remember us?!" The boy said "I'm sorry but no" I said "I'm your twin sister Diana" Diana said "Umm and who are you?" I asked the boy "I'm.." He was cut off by the door opening I looked at the door and see Geo "Geo babe your here!" I said in excitement "your boyfriend" the boy mumbled idk if I was supposed to hear that "babe what are these ppl doing here?" I said "Andrea..."Geo looked to the side and Diana mouthed him something and then she leaned on to the boys ear and Ig she whispered something and the boy just nodded in a sad way which made me sad "What's wrong you see sad boy" I said "I'm fine" The boy said "It doesn't seem like it" I said "Well I'm fine" the boy said in a kind of harsh way " tell me your name and see If i remember you" I said "Well..*sighs* I'm Julian" the boy said I mean Julian "I still don't remember you I'm sorry" I said I feel really bad I don't remember him I feel like ik him just that I can't remember him.
Diana's POV
Andrea woke up and she didn't know who I was or Julian it made me sad Bc I just found my sister 3 days ago and know she doesn't know who I am
Then Geo entered the room and Andrea knew who he was she called him babe, that's when Geo looked at me and Julian I nodded for him to pretend like they are together meanwhile she gets her memory back I leaned into Julians ear and whispered "it's gonna be ok she will remember us Geo is gonna pretend to be with her meanwhile she gets her memory back ok" I whispered Julian just nodded a sad yes, does she know that her and Julian are together?? I don't think soo Bc she told Geo who me and Julian where.
Julians POV
(Skip the part where Geo comes and the other stuff)  I was really sad Andrea didn't remember me and that me and her where together was she just playing or did she actually forget about me and her idk I'm just sad. It hurts me rn that Geo has to pretend that him and Andrea are together it really does but I have to wait until she gets her memory back which I hope it's not long Bc I really want to hug her and kiss her 😔, I hope Andrea remembers me.....
Andreas POV *at home*
"Wow babe is this really my house?" I asked Geo "Yes baby girl" Geo said "Where's my mom I didn't see her at the hospital" I said "oh umm.... I'll tell you later once you get better" Geo said I just nodded a yes "Umm Juwany where's my room?" I said "Ohh ill take you" Geo said "Give me a piggy back I'm tired" I said "fine get on the chair" Geo said I got on the chair and turned him around where my face and his face where facing each other "I love you Geo" I said "I love you too babe" Geo said I started to kiss him "Remember when we would kiss and my mom would see us then kick you out of the house until you showed her that you actually loved me" I said "Yes baby I remember" Geo said he kissed me and picked me up ig he was taking me to my room "Babe lets go it later or tomorrow I'm actually tired" I said once I had pulled away from the kiss "Ok babe" Geo said I like how Geo doesn't pressure me to have sex with him (ok Ima say rn this part and a bit more beyond until Andrea gets her memory back she's gonna be a bad ass that doesn't care about anything around her but is really sensitive and cares about her friends feelings)
*Next day*
I woke up and saw Geo next to me then I felt dizzy and I remembered something about my mom that she died I started to cry "Geo wake up" I said "Ugh what happen baby girl are you ok" Geo said "I remember something" I said "What did you remember"Geo said "I remembered that my mom died "I said "Well that's good that you remembered something but I didn't want to tell you that your mom died when you still bad yesterday I didn't want you to worry"Geo said "Thanks babe now I just have to remember that Julian kid it seems like me and him had something going on" I said "Well let your memories get to you babe"Geo said
*******^^^^******
DAMM Andrea 😂😂👏🏼 it was hard writing this part but I'm alive my beautiful diamonds I love each one of you guys Bc your always here for me and I appreciate it I luv you guys bye I might update tomorrow ✌🏼️
Word count: 872