Chapter 19

Andrea's POV

I posted the video and I got dms by fan/supporters and some of them where mad because me and Julian are getting married. Well Julian was done doing my hair "Thank you babe" i said "No problem baby girl I love you" Julian said "I love you to" I tip toed and kissed his cheek then walked out "Babe don't forget to turn off the iron" I said "Ok babe" I walked out and put my shoes(outfit in chapter 18) and then went down stairs to make food "Babe" Julian said walking down "Yes ba.." I couldn't help it "DAMM BABY YOU FINALY LOOK HOT" I said laughing "OMG Andrea i thought i always looked hot" Julian said "You do just that you look really got stylish" I said "Well thanks babe" Julian said "Babe do you want to eat the cake with milk or coffee" i said "Umm lets go to IHop instead" Julian said "Ok baby" I said and then grabbed my phone and went outside "Car or walking" Julian asked "Which ever" I said "Lets walk it's not that far from here" Julian said "Oh ok" I said and then we locked the house and started to walk we holded hands "babe give me a piggy back yea" I said "Sure baby girl" Julian said I jumped on his back and then he started to walk. I put my head on his shoulder and kissed is cheek he kissed me back on the cheek "babe where here" Julian said "AHHHHHHH" girls scram "Uggghhh i'll leave now bye Julian" I said and walked away Starbucks was across the street so i went and got a ice tea, I looked out to the window of Starbucks, Julian was still taking pictures I walked out and went back to IHop.

"Babe where did you go" Julian said "I went to Starbucks" I said, some girls left and some stayed and asked for a picture with me "Yea sure" I said and i grabbed her phone "Ok now on my phone" I said "Ok and can you follow me on Instagram?" the girl said "Yea sure" I said i followed her first and i saw i gained a lot of followers since i said that me and Julian are getting married I went to Julians page and saw he posted a picture of my hand with the ring and he captioned * Im getting married with the girl of my dreams since i met her I love you baby and he tagged me(insert username)* "lets take the picture now because my parents are gonna get mad at me for not being home" The girl said "Oh ok sorry it because I just saw the picture of me with the ring" i said, then i took the picture "One more your so pretty" I said " Thanks" the girl said and we took the picture "Ok i will post them later in the day and ill tag you ok" i said "ok thanks" the girl said "No problem whats your name" I said "My name is Dani" Dani said "Ok bye Dani see you" I said, Julian put his arm around me and we went inside of IHop we found a table and ordered our food me and Julian where still planing the wedding  then after 10 min the food comes we eat and don't talk Julian finished and I only ate half of the plate (half of the food on the plate) "lets go i'm not feeling well" I said "Oh ok" Julian said "You now what ill go to the restroom to wash my face" I said I saw Julian was paying and I to the restroom  washed my face  w/ cold water and felt better I walk out Julian was waiting for me. 

Julians POV

I finished eating and Andrea didn't really eat she went running to the restroom, so after like 1 min Andrea came out and she saw me and walked towards me "babe are you ok you haven't eaten" I said "Yea I'm fine just that my head really hurts" I said "well mean while you where in the restroom I called your friends to come over and stay for a while for they can also help us plan" I said "thanks babe" Andrea said, we walked back to the house we got to the house and Andrea went straight to the room "I wonder whats happening" I whispered I locked the door and went straight to the room with Andrea because i'm getting a bit scared I walk in the room and see a pregnancy test on the bed I run to the restroom "Andrea are you ok" I said "Yea im fine and ik that you saw the pregnancy test and no im not pregnant" Andrea said " Are you mad babe" i ask " No why would i be mad" Andrea said "I was just asking babe" I said, the door bell rings it was Mario and Wendy also the baby Melanie I go downstairs and open "Hey guys" I said "Hi Julian" Wendy and Mario said, Wendy went upstairs and took the baby after 10 min everyone came ( Zach, Jessica, Geo, Helen, Karina, Jovani, Lara) the girls went upstairs with Andrea and the boys stayed downstairs watching movies.

*skip the day cuz im lazy* (imagine something in your head)

It was 1:00am we where sleepy and Andrea went to sleep fast I laid beside her and kissed her cheek "I hope you knew how much I hurts me to see you not eat right" I whispered "you really care about me babe" Andrea said "Yea baby why would i propose if i wouldn't like you" I said "Is everyone asleep" Andrea said "Yea why" I said "Lock the door" Andrea said "did you read my mind" I said "Maybe" Andrea giggled how much i love her giggle, I lock the door and go back to the bed and take off my shirt. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like I wrote this all in school Im probably gonna make another chapter. Also tell me if you want me to describe whats gonna happen between me and Julian (nasty stuff)