Chapter 7

Andreas POV
I put my bag across the room and Julian's mom told me that we were gonna go to the mall for my birthday because she didn't give me anything for my birthday she's gonna take me shopping so I told her that I was gonna change so she went down stairs and Julian came up "what did my mom tell you" Julian asked "where going shopping wanna come?" I asked "sure" Julian said, I got dressed and out (outfit above) and Julian twined with me "DAMM baby you look amazing" Julian said "We are where the same thing" I said "I know but you look hot" Julian said "really?" I asked "yes you look beautiful everyday" he said leaning in we kissed and his mom came in "sorry to ruin this beautiful moment but we have to go before it gets late" Mama jara says me and Julian look at each other and start laughing we go down stairs and his mom is already in the car we go in and go to that mall. Goonies where everywhere they told us if we wanted to take pictures and we said yea "hey can I take picture with you guys?" Samantha said "yea sure" Julian says "you guys are couple goals" Sammy says "Awwe thanks" I said picture gets taken "bye babe" Julian says "bye beautiful" I said "bye" girls say " can I take a picture of you guys kissing for I can make a edit?" Little girl say "sure if that's fine with Julian" I said "yea it's fine with me" Julian says we kiss and she takes a picture of us kissing "thank you" little girl says "your welcome" me and Julian responded. We go into Victoria Secret and mama jara buys me clothes from there also a sexual dress (I'm crazy guys shout out to Lara I love you) I was confused and then after we went in to 6 other stores and it was late it was around 5:00 we left to the house Julian's mom told us have fun I was confused and then I told Julian if he wanted to go to the pool in

back of my house (indoor pool) he said yes so I put in my bikini (above) and then got a towel and went to the pool Julian was getting ready so I just went inside the pool before he came down so I went in the water and closed my eyes and went under...

back of my house (indoor pool) he said yes so I put in my bikini (above) and then got a towel and went to the pool Julian was getting ready so I just went inside the pool before he came down so I went in the water and closed my eyes and went under the water 5 seconds later I felt someone grabbing my waist I got scared and turned around it was Julian he leaned in and I kissed him fast and swam away and he went after me I stopped swimming I looked around and didn't see anything I got scared when I felt someone looking at me I turned around and saw Julian "You scared me Julian" I said "Sorry" Julian responded we kissed than we played for a 5 minutes Mario and Wendy came in hugging "We have news" Mario said "Me and Maria broke up I went with Wendy because Maria told me that she didn't love me no more, I mean I also had feelings for Wendy so we broke up" Mario said " Ohh ill go check on her"I said.
Maria's POV
I broke with Mario because... I had mixed feelings. I didn't know what do but one thing and that was to leave and brake up with him. I really hope he doesn't hate me and hope he is happy I don't expect him to wait for me but I really wish he would... Goodbye .
Andreas POV
I went in to Marias room and she wasn't there I went to her house there I called her
Me: Maria where are you ?
Maria : I ran away to North Carolina with Weston just don't tell anyone please
Me: ok but take care I love you
Maria: I love you to don't cry ok
Me: ok bye
Hangs up
She ran away I couldn't do anything about it so I went back home with everyone "where's Maria?" Mario asks "she's in a better place now" I responded "what do you mean in a better place?" Mario said "I can't tell you I'm sorry" I said crying "Ima go change and go to sleep bye" I said
"Andrea what happen?"Julian said "Maria ran away with Weston" I said "just don't tell anyone please" I added "ok I won't" Julian said "I have a surprise for you" Julian said go change into something more comfortable "ok??" I said confused maybe he wants to do it already I don't think so, I change and get of the room so I just lay down and fall asleep when I feel someone grabbing my butt I open my eyes and it was Julian "Julian what are you doing please stop where to young what if I get pregnant" I said stopping him "well you won't where gonna use protection" Julian said "well I'm sorry I can't give me more time please" I said "ok I'll give more time" Julian said.
I can't believe he wants to do it already I went out of the room and went to Wendy's room I saw her and Mario having it "hello?" I said closing the door acting like I don't know what happen and like if I didn't see anything "wait a moment" Wendy said "ok" I said "I'll go to Lara's room" I said walking to Lara's room "Lara you in there?" I said "yea I'm here why" Lara said "I need to talk to you" I said "come in" Lara said "what happen?" Lara asked me "Julian wants to have it with me" I said "really!" Lara said "yes"I said I started crying "don't cry shouldn't this be a sign that he loves you" Lara says "I don't know what if he loves me just for we can have it that's all I think Geo would have respected me but I love Julian way more I don't know what to do Lara" I said "well if he didn't love you he would of been with another girl and having it with her instead" Lara told me "ok but what if I get pregnant and he doesn't love me no more?" I asked "we've stalked them and you know how they are he would never leave you" Lara stated I walk out and I went to my room with Julian I got on the bed and I went under the covers so once I put the covers over me I hugged Julian and said sorry "for what"Julian said "for not having it with you"I said I kissed him and he kissed back we had it then I woke up with no clothes on and Julian was also naked "Julian do this just happen?" I said "yes it did just happen" Julian said I kissed him but then I put on my clothes and I sat back on the bed I wasn't feeling well I ran to the restroom throwing up "Andrea are you ok" Julian said "no I'm not fine what if I'm pregnant" I said "you can't be pregnant Andrea we used protection " Julian said "well go to the store and get me a pregnancy test" I said "ok" Julian said he goes to the store and comes back in 5 minutes "here you go Andrea I bought it" Julian said handing it over "ok thanks" I took the pregnancy test and it came out ..
-----------------------------------------
Read the next chapter to see what happens