Chapter 5

Julian's POV
I took out the box and (this is not a wedding ring) it was an infinity sign I pull out the ring and hugged Andrea I turned her around and put her head up I got her finger and slid the ring on her finger
Andreas POV
I felt Julian sliding something on to my finger and I look down and it was a ring with an infinity sign on it I look at him and hug him
"OMG, Julian's thanks" I said
"Happy anniversary Andrea" Julian said leaning in (knocking) " Andrea get ready Ima take you to the mall" Maria said "ok Maria I'll go" I responded I gave a kissed Julian in the cheek and grabbed clothes from inside the dresser I got a crop top and some shorts and a pair of white converse then went inside the restroom I put on my clothes and curled my hair. I got out of the room ad Julian was changing (OMG I did this again sorry) and his was showing I covered my eyes and looked for the door I got to the door and opened the door I went down stairs and Maria was ready so we went out side and went to the mall walking since it was 5 min away "Maria I think the mall is gonna be closed its Veterans Day (that day is my real bday)" I said "I don't think so" Maria responded we got to the mall and it was open "Ima get you everything that you want" Maria said "bu.."I said not even finishing "No buts" Maria said "oh ok" I responded. I went into forever 21 and saw this really cute dress and I also saw ughh.. "Hi Andrea" Geo said "why are you here?"I sad "because "I thought you where gonna be here since its your birthday" Geo said "How do you remember it's my birthday?" I asked Geo "how can I forget my favorite girls birthday" leaning in "Geo I told you I don't like you in with Julian and I love him and I won't leave him" I said to Geo pushing him away "what's going on here?" Maria said "oh never mind" Maria said "Get away from her" Maria said "No" pulling me to him and kissing me I kicked his thing and he let go "your gonna regret getting with him" Geo said "Come Andrea I think we should go to another store" Maria said pulling me away so we went to h&m and Maria got me pjs and some sunglasses, saw this really cute dress like the one in forever 21 "you want it" Maria asked "yea sure but it costs $50" I said "It's ok I'll buy it" Maria told me "thanks" I said. We went to a shoe store I got some really nice high tops and some vans well the universe on them " it's getting late we should go" Maria said "oh ok" I responded, We walked all the way home Maria and I stopped at her house for she can drop off her stuff.
Julian's POV
I hope Maria is coming back home soon with Andrea. I called Andreas few friend Wendy, Mandy, Lara, Jessica, Jasmine, Surina, and more friends. (Knocking)
"It's Andrea hide" I said everyone was hiding I didn't open the door so I heard keys, the lights were off and she opened the door and we pop out "Surprise" we all said.
Andreas POV
I didn't know that I was gonna have a surprise party I started crying because I saw all my internet friends "how did you get them all here?" I asked Julian " I called them but don't cry" Julian responded I was so happy Taft my friends where here it was around 4:00 we partied until 2:00am everyone stayed in my house I had 10 room for no reason because I don't have sibling and I guess my mom knew that this was gonna happen I was starting to get sleepy so I went to my room and I got my pjs that Maria got me and went inside the restroom and changed I got out and heard noise in my room but it was dark "Julian don't scare me please" I said afraid "it's not Julian" The person knew where I was and grabbed my waist I got scared I recognize the voice I was gonna say something when that person pushed me to the bed and started kissing my I moved my head and scram "HELP" I scram I heard running up stairs and someone said "are you ok" Julian said "No open the door" I said I remembered that I locked the door but I also remember that I had a flashlight next to my bed I grabbed it and I turned it on it was Geo who was on me I kicked geo and hit him with the flashlight, I opened the door and ran Julian was outside the door "Geo tried to rape me" I said to Julian
Julian's POV
I got scared because I couldn't get anything I knew something was wrong when Andrea got out of the room saying Geo wanted to rape her so I go inside the room and Geo was half naked "Get out of the room" I yelled Geo was putting on his shirt and walking out and walking down the stairs "you will regret getting with Andrea" Geo told me, Geo left and Andrea was crying "Don't cry he left already" I said "I know just that he kissed me" Andrea told me "Well at least he didn't do anything else to you" I said "yea was he bleeding?" Andrea said "Yes a little why did you do?" I asked "I hit him with the flashlight" Andrea laughed I started laughing with her we went inside the room and went to sleep I started kissing her.
Andreas POV
After what happen Julian started kissing me I didn't really care but I felt uncomfortable because of what happen so I just told him to stop(Me and Julian had never had s**).