Chapter 29

*"baby I love you and I'm sorry" I said"*
Julian's POV
I was so happy that Andrea came back I really missed her these 5 months because I wouldn't really eat but now that I have my baby girl back Im so happy.
What happen between those 5 months
Matts POV
"Andrea you don't have to be sad you know that I love you and that your not alone" I sad "I know Matt but I really loved Julian he was the guy I knew and loved" Andrea said with a tear rolling down her cheek I wiped it off with my thumb "Baby girl I love you" I said "Matt I can't love you my heart belongs with Julian but I just can't forget what he did to me" Andrea said I couldn't help it so I leaned in for a kiss she kissed back but then pulled away "Matt give me time and we will try out being together ok" Andrea said did she just said that we can be together oh my lord she is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen "Thank you for giving us a try" I said happily "I just wanna try to forget about Julian" Andrea said.
One week later/ still recap from what happen in those 5 months
Andreas POV
"Matt can you get me the flour" I said because we where making pancakes and I couldn't find the flour "Yes hold up" Matt said coming from upstairs, I turn around and see him shirtless fuck I couldn't help but stare "Matt where's the flour" I said finally looking away "It's in the top cabinet" Matt said "Thanks babe" I said "Did you just call me babe" Matt said "Yes I did" I said "So we are official now" Matt said coming up to me and wrapping his arms around my waist pulling me close to his body "I guess we are official now babe" I said he leaned in and I kissed him we had a small make out session.
Matts POV
Me and Andrea started to have a small make out session I put my hand in her shirt slithering my arms inside her shirt i took off her shirt then I unclipped Her bra without breaking the kiss then she pulls away "I'm sorry Matt we can't go far" Andrea said "But why baby" I asked "please Matt just wait" Andrea said "Ok babe" I said I helped her clip her bra back on and she put her shirt on.
*skip breakfast*
I cleaned up mean while Andrea was upstairs I found finished and went upstairs I walked in to mine and Andreas room (I sleep with her) I see Andrea taking off her close "Fuck sorry I didn't see you come in" Andrea said putting her towel over herself, I just stared at her she was beautiful well I mean she's been beautiful seen kindergarten and she has really nice curves in her body, big boobs and butt (I am so sorry 😂😂) by this time I got a boner "MATT" Andrea screams "Uggh umm yea" I say trying to remember what she was saying I walk to her and take off my shirt I couldn't help it "M..att" she said I pulled down my pants "Matt no we can't" Andrea said "Ik that you want me" I said "Yes I want you but I just can't" Andrea said "Why can't you" I said "Uggh fine but we are not gonna ya know 👉🏻👌🏻" Andrea said doing the hand move ment I just laughed idky I let her go well I mean we where never got with her I just had a huge crush on here and I still do god dam 😂😂 "Ok then" I said I hugged her and then took the towel off of her body leaving her naked I started to kiss her neck leave love bites and hickeys I finally found we sweet spot which made her moan "Like that" I said whispering "Umm let me take a shower first ok Matt" She said kind of nervous, I guess she kinda liked it did I make her remember Julian well I mean she will never forget about Julian but did I feel like Julian when i kissed her, idk I just hope I didn't make her feel uncomfortable "Want me to join" I asked with a smerk in my smile "Ig sure but no teasing no sex" Andrea said "Then what's gonna be the whole point of me taking a shower with you" I said "Well you don't have to take a shower with me" Andrea said "Uggh fine" I said I walked out and of the restroom she got in the shower I walked down to the kitchen and I washed the dishes after I was done I went upstairs to the room, I walked in and Andrea was still in the restroom I laid down and turned on the tv, "Matt!" Andrea scram "Yess" I said getting up "I forgot my undies can you get me a pair" Andrea said I walked over to her dresser "Where are they!" I scram "They are at the bottom of the dresser" Andrea said "Ohh ok" I said I kneeled down to get her undies and I got one I went to the restroom door and opened it "Here" I said with my eyes closed "You can open your eyes I have a dress on I'm not naked" Andrea said I opened my eyes she finished putting on her "undies" (a thong 😉) and fixed her dress.
Julian's POV
I've tried calling Andrea and everything but she doesn't answer me and ik that she's mad also that she doesn't want to tell me where she's at ik that she told the girls so I asked them but they didn't want to tell me Ig she told them not to tell me. "Julian come eat" Jovani said "I don't want to eat" I said "But Julian you have to eat" Jovani said "I said I didn't want to eat now leave" I said harshly "Fine then" Jovani left now I was in mine and Andreas room where we both slept "I miss you Andrea" I whispered and hugged her pillow I soon enough fell asleep until I woke up by a phone me: hello, police: we have captured Emily now she is in jail she won't harm your family no more, Me: thank god thank you (I hang up). Im glad that they took Emily to jail I suppose she will be in jail for at least 30 years, I soon fell asleep again hugging Andreas pillow.
(Uggh I'm going back to me and Julian I can't help it) 5 months later Julian's POV
"Here let me help put your stuff in you dresser again" I said "Thanks babe mean while Ima help Priscila out" Andrea said "Ok babe" I said I feel complete now I have my bbg and that's the only I would ask for I love her so much and should I tell her that Emily went to jail because she tried to steal some place and then I told them that she told me that she was gonna kill Andrea if I didn't have it with her ?? I'll tell her when she's done helping Priscila.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ik ik I'm so bad at updating now but I tried my best on this chapter idky 😂😂😂 but don't forget to comment and vote also remind me about the story
- Andrea
Insta: xo_flamin.queen_xo
Twitter: _queen_109