Chapter 20

Julians POV

I took off my shirt and laid next to Andrea we started to kiss and then we had it again, I don't remember if we used protection or not we did yes we did, well in the middle of the night baby Melanie woke me and Andrea "You wanna have a kid that's how it's gonna be sometimes" Andrea said giggling "I'd rather go through that and be with you all night" I said I think I might of gotten a boner when I said that "Uggh omg" I said "What happen" Andrea said "Nothing important babe just go to sleep I think Mario or Wendy put back to sleep Melanie" I said "Ohh ok" Andrea said we went back to sleep and then after ig 4 hours of sleeping everyone was wake including me and Andrea, I was still naked so I got dressed brushed my teeth washed my face and went downstairs with Andrea also with everyone "Good morning bby girl" I said "Good morning babe" Andrea replies to me and gives me breakfast "Babe you and your brother revived a letter from a so called this POMS aka Part Of My Story" Andrea said in a sad tone "Yea and what happen" I said "Well they are asking if you want to go on tour" Andrea said and ran up stairs crying.

Andreas POV
Julian and the boys where invited to me on tour also be apart from part of my story and I don't want Julian to leave, but he has to go for his own good, uggh how I'm I gonna live with out him, Julian came downstairs I gave him breakfast and told him I couldn't keep it in so I ran to my room and locked myself in there "Andrea its Geo open the door" Geo said "What do you want Geo" I said "I want to talk to you" Geo said I walk to the door and open it and give him a hug he closes the door again with lock "Andrea don't cry please you know I don't like seeing you like this" Geo said "I know just that I think that I can't help that Julian's gonna leave me and he might find someone that he will want to merry on tour Geo" I said "I know that you feel bad imagine Wendy and Mario right now they are probably crying their eyes off because they don't want to leave each other" Geo said "True but me and Julian are gonna get married and then he's gonna leave and come back in like 3 months it's just I can't Geo I CANT" I said making my voice louder "He wouldn't leave you you know what type of guys he is already" Geo said rising his voice also "I know I'm sorry Geo" I said "You don't have to say sorry to me you have to say that to Julian" Geo said "Ok thanks for always being a great friend since we broke up except for that one time" I said laughing " I know I know" Geo said laughing with me I give him a hug with a kiss on the cheek, I walk out and go downstairs "Babe don't cry please" Julian said "I'm not crying no more I just couldn't help that you where gonna leave me and find someone else on tour that would love you" I said "Baby girl I would never leave you for someone else you are my one and only understand" Julian said he gave me a kiss "AWWWEEE my fav couple ever" Lara said looking at us "Thank you Lara" I said "No problem" Lara said "I love you so much sis" I said smerking "I love you to sis" Lara said "You better gurl" I said, Jumped on Lara "gurl get off me" Lara said laughing we both fell to the floor in the kitchen "Lara are you ok" Jovani said coming in the kitchen and helping Lara get up "Yea I'm fine" Lara said getting up "OHH ok i see how it is Julian" I said getting up "oohh sorry i was imagining me and you getting married I can't wait to get married to you baby girl" Julian said "Me to babe" I said mean while I get my phone and a speaker and i plugged my phone and then I put younow girl and Mario and Wendy came down Melanie was trying to walk, Mario, Jovani, Julian, and Geo started to sing to us (Wendy, Me, Helen, Lara) Zach and Jessica where just dancing, Julian came up to me "MY BABY MY LADY YOUR MY FELICIDAD" Julian was sining and then kissed me everyone started to kiss each other and then the song stops all the girls broke the kiss and start to laugh after Best night ever came up "Ayye stinky you have me on your playlist" Zach said I smile and nod yes "Yup stinky" I said i hugged him and kissed his cheek we all started to dance after 2 min The song finished and I turned the music off "Lets play 2 min in heaven" Geo said We all look at each other and "Sure why not" Julian said "But what if something goes wrong" I said "Thats true" Wendy said "OK fine but if you get jelly julian just remember that your ok with it " I said "Fine" Julian said I went to the kitchen and grabbed an empty bottle and when back to the living room "What about Melanie" I said "Oh ima take her upstairs for she can sleep" Wendy said "OHh ok" I said i put the bottle in the center of our circle and i sat across Julian "Ill spin first" Geo said "ok" everyone else said and he spins the bottle and lands on "AYYE BABY" Geo said they go into the room and kiss after 2 min they come back "you guys took longer" Mario said "Well yea because she's the love of my life" Geo said "AWwe" I said "ok my turn" I added I spin the bottle and lands on "OUCH Julian sorry" Mario said it landed on geo "No that one doesn't count" Julian said "Julian i told you to calm down" I said me and Geo go to the room.

Geo's POV

I got Helen but Andrea got me we went into the room and just kissed, tbh I liked the kiss but Andrea didn't enjoy it as much as i did 2 min passed "Ok there i can't no more" Andrea said sadly "I missed your kisses Andrea" I said "You have a girlfriend what do you mean" Andrea said and walked out mad and then I came out of the room Helen didn't look happy at all also Julian "Man I thought you wouldn't kiss her for real and you even told her that you missed her kisses" Julian said mad at me "I know I'm sorry dude also I'm sorry Helen" Geo said "JULIAN PLEASE STOP YOU CAN'T TELL HIM WHAT HE HAS TO FEELS OR YOU CAN'T CONTROL HIS FEELINGS" Andrea said madly "WELL YOU PROBABLY LIKED HIS KISS TO SO SHUT THE FUCK UP" Julian said to Andrea.

Andreas POV

Geo said that he missed my kisses but i was mad because I didn't think he would actually kiss me and uggh poor Helen she's probably really mad, I went outside the room and told Helen the truth also Julian and he got mad "JULIAN PLEASE STOP YOU CAN'T TELL HIM WHAT HE FEELS OR CONTROL HIS FEELINGS" I said getting mad at Julian "WELL YOU PROBABLY LIKED HIS KISS SO SHUT THE FUCK UP" Julian said, I got so mad i took of the promise ring and through it and Julian "THIS IS WHAT YOU WANTED" I said running upstairs I locked myself in the room and went inside the restroom and started to cut myself one.... two.... "Andrea open the door it's Wendy, Lara and Jessica also Karina came" Wendy said, I walk to the door weakly I open the door and everything goes blank.

--------------------------------------------------

whats gonna happen???!!!!!

hello everyone hope you liked this chapter I tried so hard to get get caught and i didn't PHEWW

Shout out to my friends that come out comment if you wanna come out in the book I would really love to put you in here!!! follow me on my social medias

INSTAGRAM: xo_flamin.queen_xo

TWITTER: _queen_109