Chapter 11

Andreas POV
"What are you doing"I said laughing "Go get ready I'll go in the pool like this" Julian said "No that's really nice clothes and your gonna get them all wet" I said "Fine then and you go up stairs and get my swimming shorts?" Julian said "Yea sure" I said "You forgot babe" uJulian said "Yea sure babe" I said laughing I was starting to walk towards the stairs when I felt someone grab my shoulder and pushing me against the wall, Julian got my head and turned it facing him he started to kiss me and he also started playing with my hair I just started to kiss him back he took me to the couch he started taking off his shirt when I received a message
Wendy: We went to the movie theater to watch 2 movies and we are also going to the mall to buy clothes we are probably gonna get there late ok Andrea
Me:Ok it's fine at least ik where your at
Wendy:Ok bye
Me:don't eat chile ok because then the baby is gonna give you more cramps ok bye
Wendy:Ok
"Wow Julian" I said covering my mouth Julian picked me up from the couch and took off my shirt he picked me up again and took me to the room "But what about the pool" I said "we will go later" Julian said "Julian sorry I can't" I said "What why" Julian said "Get me first" I said running to the pool room I open the door as fast as I can I look behind me and see Julian running, I fell down "I got you" Julian said kissing me "You got me"I said kissing back.
Julian's POV
Andrea fell and I got on top of her and she opened her mouth a little bit I slid my tongue a little bit the felt the heat in her mouth, we started to have a small make out session. I have never felt this way since that time when I was in middle school and I kissed my girlfriend in a ice skating rink and get dad saw us kissing (this is a really story), but Andrea is special she has something in her that makes me happy everyday. I don't know what I would do without her, I start getting off her "I really want to go to the pool" Andrea said braking the kiss "ok let's go" I said we get up from the carpet and walk to the pool n Andrea takes off her shorts and goes in just with her bra and underwear "Come one the water is fresh" Andrea said to me "I'll go in a bit " in a bit I get in 5 min later and jump in "Julian" "Yes Andrea" "I love you so much" "I love you to i wouldn't live if your dead" "I know you wouldn't live because i would take you with me to heaven" Andrea said I couldn't help it so i kissed her we where in the water, "we should go to the room" i suggested "ok might as well" Andrea said, so we got out of the water and dry ourselves and then Andrea gets her shorts and puts them back on. Then, we went to Andreas room "Do you wanna go live?" I asked "Yea sure" Andrea responded then i got her computer and logged in and started the broadcast" Hey guys its only me Jovani isn't here but Andreas here you guys probably know her she's my one and only true love" I said "Hey guys"Andrea said.

Andreas POV.   

Me and Julian broadcasted and then i was starting to read the comments

What a slut, why is she with you, couple goals, awwe Andrea and julian are so cute together, hope she dies

I couldn't hold my tears in "Julian you can go broadcast by yourself ill go downstairs ill be in the kitchen" I said to julian "Why stay here" Julian said "Guys respect her i won't leave her just because you guys are being jelly" Julian said. It made me happy that he was defending me so i just stayed "Wanna play truth or dare" Julian said "Truth or dare Julian guys tell me a dare to tell Julian, but turn around Julian you can't see i pick if its truth or dare to ok babe" I said, dare him to kiss you, dare him to eat an egg , is it truth that julian will marry you?, I dare him to say i love you Alexis "  Ok i found one you can turn around now" I said "Ok whats the dare because i already know you" Julian said "Ok so some people want us to kiss so haters if you don't want to see leave" I said "Ok here i go" Julian said "wait ill come back im really thirsty" I said winking at the computer, i go down stairs and get 2 water bottles and then I go back to my room, "i brought you a water bottle" I said "thanks" I drink water and then 2 seconds later "There" Julian said "Yea" i said he leans in and he kisses me I open my mouth then i feel his tongue in my mouth i brake the kiss and look straight at the comments, EWWW julian i saw that tongue, Awwe couple goals, I look at julian and kiss him again he pulls away "OMG" i said laughing "I LOVE YOU" Julian said. "Ok my turn guys ill dare Andrea now, turn around" Julian said I turn around and 1 min later "Ok turn around babe" Julian said "I dare you to put on one of my shirts" Julian said "What type of dare is that" I said I go to his dresser and put one of his shirts on I got one of his tang tops "There" i said putting my hair in a bun.