Chapter #22: Confusions Leads To Distance

Start from the beginning

After a few minutes of scanning carefully at each outfits, Amanda told me I should go with the two pieces and keep the dress for the after party since no one is going to pay attention to the beautiful dress anyway. It's a fashion show, people will pay attention to the model not the audiences.

I kind of agreed with her recommendation. She's pretty thoughtful. I hang the two pieces on my door so I can find it easily. Everything are planned so all I have to do now is wait for the right time and start the glow up process. I have so much spare time and I don't know how to spend it so I opened my laptop and read bunch of tips on how to be a good model.

"Ooh Tiffany! You're coming with us, right?" Amanda ran back to my room to ask this question.

"Of course" I looked up and smiled.

Amanda smiled back while nodding and went back downstairs to do her business.

Like I said, I don't want to be treated special. Everytime I'm with Daniel, every girls always look at me up and down, making bitchy faces like they're going to scratch my eyeballs out. I'm so done with all the drama. I want to be free and focus on the competition.

The time has come. You guessed it. It's time to glow up and get ready for the big show. First I put on my two pieces. I packed a dark grey hue with a silver shine and a sexy midi length with a front split. This is pretty tight but the fabric is soft so I can say it's comfortable enough to wear. It also fit me so well. I'm not curvy but in this outfit, you could see every inches of my body. I love it!

Next is applying the perfect makeup. I decided to go with the brown eyeshadow look and nude lipstick to match my eyes makeup. For my hair I just curled half of my them and let it down. Ooh! I almost forgot about my heels. Since this show is pretty special to me, I wore this new heels that I just bought before I came to England. It's a Metallica Grey Liliana. I hate wearing heels but I'm okay with once in awhile especially an event like this. I can handle the pain.

I went downstairs and showed Amanda my finished look. She was also dressed up and I gotta say, she looks damn gorgeous because she has bigger butt and boobs so her curve is freaking amazing compared to my skinny ass and tits.

Amanda was wearing a Navy Blue Bodycon Dress with a soft and stretchy jersey knit forms a plunging V neckline framed by fitted long sleeves features a ruched front panel for a figure-flattering finish.

"Wow you look awesome, Tiffany! I'm kinda jealous" Amanda chuckled.

"Shut up, Mandy you look way better in that dress. I'm not even joking" I said it in a cold and straight expression so she'd take me seriously.

"Aww thanks you! Did you just called me Mandy? Haha I like that" She chuckled more.

"Yep and you can call me Tiff for short. We can be a good friend" I smiled gently at her.

"Alright, can I have your number then?"

"Sure"

Amanda took out her cellphone and start saving my number into her contact so did I. We went outside to the location that Victoria told us this morning after we locked our room.

It was pretty cold. I should've brought a jacket or something. Also I felt really exposed, wearing a two pieces. I'm not a big fan but when I go shopping I thought this would be cute for fancy event so I bought it without hesitation. I don't even know why I brought this to England out of all the dresses I owned. What was I thinking?

Once we got there, a bunch of girls were staring at me in the same way they always do when they see me. I'm getting used to it already. But not all of them were like that. Some other girls were nice enough to smile at me. Victoria motioned me to stand in line and wait for a limousine. This is some school trip shit.