Chapter Twenty-One

Start from the beginning

Kataleen awkwardly cleared her throat, breaking the sexual tension buzzing in the air.

"Arthur," Kataleen softly said. "Do you think we are ready for our relationship?"

"I don't think we have much choice." Arthur said with a small smile. "We are mates after all, aren't we?"

"Yes, we are." Kataleen said with a light chuckle, before licking her lips. "You have had sex before, haven't you?"

"Actually..." Arthur said, trailing off, his face reddening. Kataleen's eyes widened in shock.

"You haven't?!" She quietly exclaimed. "Not that anythings wrong with it, I just- you look so-"

"Hot? Handsome? Absolutely breathtakingly sexy?" Arthur said, the embarrassment from only seconds ago slowly dissipating. "No, In all seriousness, I just wanted to wait for my mate. Well, you."

Kataleen bit her lip, a small blush tinting her cheeks. Even if she wasn't a romantic person, the fact that Arthur had waited for her, even if he didn't know it would be her, was quite cute.

"That is so adorable!" Kataleen exclaimed, earning a glare from Arthur.

"I am not adorable." Arthur said. "And I don't think you will think that I am, too, after tonight."

Kataleen felt the tension between them return once again, but she just felt like she had to ask one more question.

"You have had a blowjöb at least, right?" Kataleen asked. "You can't survive being that sexually inactive."

"I have." Arthur shortly said, creeping closer to Kataleen.

Kataleen nodded, her eyes drifting to Arthur's lips as he spoke. The way they moved so softly, even if it only had been to utter two words, had made her eyes fixate on them. They looked so pink, in contrast to his black hair.

"Fuck it." Arthur said, and crashed his lips against hers.

✤✣✤

Their mouthes moved together in synchronisation, soft against soft.

At first, Arthur's lips moved slowly against hers, but as their eagerness began to show, their hunger for each other became more frantic. Arthur nibbled on her lower lip, earning a gasp from Kataleen. He took the opportunity to slip his tongue into her mouth, exploring her mingling their tongues.

Kataleen felt lightheaded, all the sexual tension exploding into their bodies. The attraction she felt for Arthur was unbelievable, and it felt as if all the tension that had been building up over the last week had built up to that moment.

Arthur rolled over so that he was hovering above her, supporting his weight on his elbows, but never breaking their kiss. He slowly began to move his mouth from her lips to her jaw, kissing her as he went. When he reached the mark she had feared for him, Kataleen loudly moaned in ecstasy. Arthur lowered his hips to meet hers, and she could clearly feel his erëction against her core.

"Arthur," Kataleen moaned. "Stop teasing me."

Arthur just grinned against her mark, and rolled his hips to meet hers. He gave her one last kiss, before ripping off the thin singlet she was wearing, and then proceeded to do the same with her shorts. Kataleen let out a sigh in relief as her clothes were taken off, wanting to feel his skin against hers. Her breäst were pressed against his chest, creating friction that did nothing to relive the throbbing in her nïpples. Arthur must have felt the need was radiating off her, and he slowly lower his mouth to her aching breäst, and Kataleen let out a loud moan. She closed her eyes momentarily, as she succumbed to the pleasure his mouth was giving her. His hand slowly trailed down her stomach in soft feather touches, and the delicacy of it made her squirm. When he finally reached her core, Kataleen pressed her hips upwards to meet his hand.