Summary & A/N

"You know what?" Kataleen said as she humourlessly laughed. "I'm not even angry. I would chose Erin if I were you too. Sweet, beautiful, innocent, Erin. That's what you wanted right? Innocence?"

"Kataleen, Erin and I are not in a relationship!" Arthur said, his anger still showing even though his voice was softer. This only made Kataleen more angry. She didn't even register his words.

"You and Derek are just like each other! At east he had the decency to reject me!" Kataleen shouted before her voice turned sad. "I really wanted to give this a try."

Arthur's eyes darkened and he moved around the kitchen island to stand in front of Kataleen.

"Don't ever compare me to him." Arthur spat. "You are mine, Kataleen. Even if I haven't showed it, you are mine and will always be."

✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤

Kataleen has been through a lot. After being rejected by her future Alpha, she went from the shy, good hearted kid to one of the most feared rogues. She is given a second chance, but is a cold hearted mate better than a tormenting one?

Arthur is one of the most feared Alphas. After his family was brutally murdered by rogues, he has shown no mercy towards them and shut down his own emotions. If love makes you weak, how will he handle the hot headed mate that is thrown his way?

✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤✣✤

Will contain mature content

This book is mostly fiction. Most of the places in this book do not exist, even if it does takes place in America. 

English is also only my second language, so feel free to correct any grammar mistakes!

I have to warn you, the first part of the story is a mess, but I have evolved as a writer, and will try to go back and correct my mistakes as soon as possible.

This is the first book in the 'Moon' series.

- Emma

Copyright 2016, superdropdrip

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the express written permission of the publisher.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Also, I do not own any of the pictures, and the credit solely goes out to the owners.